Im dropping my UnderGrad Business Major

math_hw.JPG

You'll be a donut munching small town cop in <7 years. Btw <7 means "less than 7".

Currently a senior at a highly ranked public undergrad business school.

I was initially excited at your age when I thought a business school instilled business sense upon its students. By the time I found out the business school of the academia was really just a funnel into mid-level management positions in large corporations, I was already 51% done with my degree and had to push forth.

University in general is a joke unless you're going into institutional fields like medicine or law or hard science. Unfortunately, not having a degree will rear some unexpected glass walls in life like trying to acquire certain travel visas and the general taboo of not having a degree.

Frankly, "education" has squandered enough of my youth. It's ironic trying to teach myself useful skills and be productive in whatever time I have left after school and work pillage and plunder the hours from my day. School wasn't intended for people that already know exactly what they want to do and have the willpower to get started today.

I know how you feel.