If you could throw that hail mary and bang *any* celebrity, from any time frame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough Call.

Alba could mosdef get it tho.

_62p.jpg

_83g.gif

_70p.jpg

_7g.gif

Fredrik-Ljungberg-06.jpg

Gabrielle Aubry Quebecois FTW! (damn you halle berry!)
12-02-06_Gabriel-Aubry.jpg

Ignatious Figueras (Argentina, Ralph Lauren Model, World's Best Polo Player - if you are reading this - I cook, I clean and I can make a mean martini for you dear... j/k...happily taken...)

610x.jpg

Um, we're women! Or, did you think ladies don't look at goodies now and again too?

I'll be damned. When I saw that post I thought you were gay too.

Never noticed the "gal" at the end of your sn before.

It's just too easy to get lulled into just assuming posters are dudes.

And then when you have guys posting under screen names like "Amanda" its just a mindfuck all around.

...learn something new every day, I guess.

Who?

Shame on you, Hayden=TEH SeXieSt FeMaLe

Fuck knows why i went with the gay text there, (expects a gay joke...)

Who?
(expects a gay joke...)

Two cowboys walk into a saloon after a long, hard ride through the desert. One says to the bartender "I'm so thirsty I could lick the sweat off a bull's balls!" Gay cowboy in the corner yells "Moo moo, cowboy!"

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

Two cowboys walk into a saloon after a long, hard ride through the desert. One says to the bartender "I'm so thirsty I could lick the sweat off a bull's balls!" Gay cowboy in the corner yells "Moo moo, cowboy!"

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

And i raise this thread with..........

danielle_lloyd_big_brother_playboy_.jpg

Looking to turn gay men straight huh? Those guys would need an enema to wash the gay off.

Yeah, yeah! This is the 21st century love, women like eye candy too, lol

Although to be honest, I have pretty "unique" tastes. For instance,this guy,really, really turns me on as much as ^^ do (seriously!)

John Hagelin, PHD in Theoretical Physics (who is the slut holding on to him :(....lol, j/k ):

MargoJohnHagelinFrank2.jpg

(he's got a pot belly here but he's still turns me on)
2799157839_d1594bd264.jpg

(incredibly hot and sexy here too.....)
hagelin_onset.jpg

and last but not least, random-nameless swede that blesses my hard drive:

yummy-swede.jpg

Yeah, yeah! This is the 21st century love, women like eye candy too, lol

Now that's just wrong looking at a gay man like that.

That's the difference between sexes, guys see 2, 3 ... even 4 girls all twisted up in a lustful ball of sex and we frantically shut down the browser. Nothing to see here, move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.