If you could throw that hail mary and bang *any* celebrity, from any time frame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Alba(Pre-Baby)
48481608_0e225f86a4.jpg

I think Alba is wanting some.

For she was a woman of surpassing beauty, and at that time, when she was in the prime of her youth, she was most striking; she also possessed a most charming voice and a knowledge of how to make herself agreeable to every one. Being brilliant to look upon and to listen to, with the power to subjugate every one, even a love-sated man already past his prime, she thought that it would be in keeping with her rôle to meet Caesar, and she reposed in her beauty all her claims to the throne"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra#cite_note-cleoppearance-1

Look at that body, mmm

220px-%D0%9A%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0_VII.jpg
Cleopatra%20black%20basalt%20statue%20133.gif

She's still hot even in depictions of her death for christs sake. (Notice the firmness)

Guido_Cagnacci_003.jpg

^^who is in the second pic? It's not Cleopatra. (Which is who I'm assuming you were originally referring to?)

Just one? Fuck that shit, the list is a long one man...

Off the top of my head, from the olden days...

Ava Gardner
AvaGardner576.gif

Audrey Hepburn
Audrey_Hepburn_12.jpg

Diana Rigg
diana202.jpg

From nowadays...

Meh, the list is far too long and I'm too busy right now. I'll try again later.

This is like one of those rhetorical questions that can't be answered. It's like asking who is your favorite child.

In any case, I vote for Keeley Hazell

I'd knock the fuckin british accent out of her

keeley-hazell-8.jpg

Man, I've been thinking about this all morning after I read this thread the first time...too many options...but Nikko just dialed it in....Angie, any version.

Some nice choices in this thread.

Boob icon this thing in case some folks are at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.