I Told IceToEskimos To Stop Trolling On Wickedfire, Now I Break With Him

EskimosWife

Trolls Union Chairwoman
Mar 28, 2012
Igloo
I told you Ice to do your homework. I'm fucking fed up with you trolling WF all day. I need a man not a troll. And fuck you Faceblogger, Dwight, Jeffrey, tomaszjot, Blogspotter, ly from WF and rest of you wanna-be-homos for taking my boyfriend out of me. You can keep him now! Too late to appologize!

BTW

regarding the Penis Size Thread - IceToEskimos doesn't even beat the paperclip.

image.php

Reactions: faceblogger

IceToEskimos represented some big brands at some point. You are an idiot to even think about dumping him.

I told you Ice to do your homework. I'm fucking fed up with you trolling WF all day. I need a man not a troll. And fuck you Faceblogger, Dwight, Jeffrey, tomaszjot, Blogspotter, ly from WF and rest of you wanna-be-homos for taking my boyfriend out of me. You can keep him now! Too late to appologize!

BTW

regarding the Penis Size Thread - IceToEskimos doesn't even beat the paperclip.

image.php

Tomas everyone knows that's you with your shit spelling and grammar. Ice gave up on you long ago, you will never win him back; even with a hot new avi and eye-catching sig!

Reactions: tomaszjot
You can't break with him. He breaks with you when he finds a new woman. Till then, get back to the kitchen... We are coming for dinner.