I Need to GTFO of Cali for a While - Suggestions?

I get mentioned in too many random threads. But yes, hostels. Hostel women. Life is good.

Less acquiring STDS, more coding please. ;)

Edit: blokbloks place is huge, PM him for rates, just make sure any deal includes access to the turd bathroom.

Seriously, I don't get it...our biggest warning today is higher than normal pollen levels:

8_v0xrx3tou_.png

Compared to something like Kansas City today:

~7c4mawyxyrs.png

I guess I can handle the pollen

lol I have 2 half brothers who grew up in glendale and hawthorn and both are felons.

Santa barbara is hella nice, my family is from san clemente used to have a fat house on the cliffs north of the pier.

Both of those cities I intentionally avoid when I need gas on my drive up to visit family in Ventura. San Clemente, on the other hand, is fucking awesome and I could see myself getting a place there later in life.

Both of those cities I intentionally avoid when I need gas on my drive up to visit family in Ventura. San Clemente, on the other hand, is fucking awesome and I could see myself getting a place there later in life.

+1
Lived in San Clemente for a year.. Awesome lil beach community.

Just to end what I started.

I decided on PDC. Been here for a few weeks and am enjoying myself. The food is cheap, the internet is good, the beaches are awesome, beautiful women everywhere, the nightlife is much better than I was expecting. The churchbells everyday are fucking annoying though.

Sorry Jarred, no rape or cartel be-heading yet.

jAPhkfM.jpg

/thread