I Need A VPS. Who To Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've heard good things about Softlayer. I'd avoid Godaddy out of personal preference.

I have used SLhost.com before i had a dedicated server and they where great, the servers where great had a lot of RSSGM sites and blogfarms on them never had a problem, support is also great and they are not really expensive.

wiredtree.com seems to be pretty good for far... Ask the live sales people for a coupon as they're running a special for 10% discount lifetime membership and extra 128MB ram on any VPS packages.

I am using EstHost.com. It's not 100% exellent, but prices are nice and support is Ok there.
Also they are loyal to BH.

liquidweb

check out their deals on Web Hosting Talk.

Gotta love the 24/7 1-800 # Tech support..

mediatemple kicks butt. I love their interface and it's super-easy to do the stuff that's usually tricky - like reboots.

PowerVPS
Hostforweb
JaguarPC

and check webhostingtalk.com for deals. Resist Slhost - they get hacked all the time. My server just got hacked - spam and phishing emails were getting sent from my sites. Eventhough Slhost sent out a warning that their servers have been compromised - they still blamed the spamming on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.