I made a big mistake

transistor

Sep 30, 2007
After 3 years of being self-employed, I got a job.

If I had actually put in as much effort towards my business as I have to put into my new job, I would have made so much more money. Instead, I got complacent and my earnings dwindled. Now I'm stuck working for some asshole...

I hate my life.

It's never too late to start back up again bro. Hang in there and stay strong.

If I had actually put in as much effort towards my business as I have to put into my new job, I would have made so much more money. Instead, I got complacent and my earnings dwindled. Now I'm stuck working for some asshole...

I hate my life.

I still work a part time job 3 days out of the week. Take some time to piss and moan, and then acknowledge the situation and get back to grinding. I get really irritated and frustrated at my job but you need to utilize that anger and drive that energy towards your business.

Keep sticky notes by your side and just brain storm all day. I swear most of the things I can't figure out, the solution comes to me when I'm at work doing some meaningless task or when someone pisses me off.

Last but not least try to build a more stable business that doesn't rely on SEO which is what I'm guessing caused this to happen.

Save up some capital and start again. You already know what you're doing wrong, change it.

cool_starry_bra_by_maxtheberzerker-d4xr7wj.jpg

op stop being a bitch, i dont know what you were looking for with this kind of post.

either this will break you, you'll give up, and you'll enjoy the desk job you hate for the rest of your life or you can sack the fuck up, learn why you failed and then do something to change it.

I hate my life.

Fuck that. I'd rather sweep the streets freelance than put myself into employment.

I hate my life.

I feel you, dawg. Stop visiting this forum till you save enough to build your business.