I have had enough of Copeac's slow servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtrend

Feb 6, 2008
As I am writing this message, it is taking me more than one minute to load my stat's page.

So, I checked my LP. It takes like 10-20 seconds to redirect from cpaclicks to the merchant page. WTF?

I just changed my links to Hydra. Goodbye Copeac.

Despite of having mulitple threads on this very problem, they have not done anything to fix this issue. I am done with them.

211_kleenex.jpg

We are working on fixing the issue. If you have noticed we have stripped away some of the interface, moved the hosting of images and are implementing a new reporting system shortly. We are currently testing it with a few beta affiliates the new reporting

As I am writing this message, it is taking me more than one minute to load my stat's page.

So, I checked my LP. It takes like 10-20 seconds to redirect from cpaclicks to the merchant page. WTF?

I just changed my links to Hydra. Goodbye Copeac.

Despite of having mulitple threads on this very problem, they have not done anything to fix this issue. I am done with them.

I just hope you give them another chance, because they take feedback seriously and act on it as you can see. A company like that is an asset and a real resource to your business.

We are working on fixing the issue. If you have noticed we have stripped away some of the interface, moved the hosting of images and are implementing a new reporting system shortly. We are currently testing it with a few beta affiliates the new reporting

I just hope you give them another chance, because they take feedback seriously and act on it as you can see. A company like that is an asset and a real resource to your business.

Thier site, user interface have been shit for years. I can't stand using their website. What makes me laugh is they take all these millions in cash every year and are way too tight to spend it on

1. Good developers to optimise their database queries
2. Good servers to handle the traffic loads

To me this totally stinks.

anyone having problem view stats right now? I cant even load their homepage right

Yea I'm having problems all day. Not a single click registered ... when the stats page acutally loads that is
I'm using this extra time to finally submit my W-9 to Hydra

Damn only 50% of clicks going thru. Damn at most it is 5% but fucking shit can't be profitable like that. Copeac is a great company just need to fix this.

You guys are idiots. Copeac is a bunch of good guys doing the best they can with scaling problems of other companies' software. They can only do so much to speed up DT. They're doing what they can.

You guys are idiots. Copeac is a bunch of good guys doing the best they can with scaling problems of other companies' software. They can only do so much to speed up DT. They're doing what they can.

We aren't idiots. We understand that they are good guys but that's not what matters. What matters is that we are losing money. And when it comes to that, "We're good guys and we're trying" isn't really enough.

Thier site, user interface have been shit for years. I can't stand using their website. What makes me laugh is they take all these millions in cash every year and are way too tight to spend it on

1. Good developers to optimise their database queries
2. Good servers to handle the traffic loads

To me this totally stinks.

I have a great aff manager with Copeac who I would like to work with but I haven't really done much biz with them at all because of their interface, etc. Once they get that together I will be working with them.

Maybe everyone needs to get off of DT. I fail to see the benefit or logic behind having the core of your business be hosted on a 3rd party's servers. Why someone with Copeac's resources wouldn't use a self-hosted solution is beyond comprehension.

Maybe everyone needs to get off of DT. I fail to see the benefit or logic behind having the core of your business be hosted on a 3rd party's servers. Why someone with Copeac's resources wouldn't use a self-hosted solution is beyond comprehension.

Well said. Although I am not sure if this is DT issue.

But regardless of what the core problem is, this is not acceptable. I can live with slow user interface. But if merchant links are affected every now and then, I don't think I will do business with them regardless of offers or payouts.

Mkrongel, I hope you will fix it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.