I have had enough of Copeac's slow servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit path is cool. I just don't like how you have to download there sub ids for each offer.

It seems to have gotten faster since yesterday but still some clicks aren't going through. Campaigns still paused, this shit sucks how is DirectTrack still even in business if they suck at what they do so much

Mike - what exactly is the cause of this problem? are you the only DT client with the same issue?

Mike - what exactly is the cause of this problem? are you the only DT client with the same issue?

Anyone who runs DT has run into these issues many times before. It's the nature of the beast.

Maybe everyone needs to get off of DT. I fail to see the benefit or logic behind having the core of your business be hosted on a 3rd party's servers. Why someone with Copeac's resources wouldn't use a self-hosted solution is beyond comprehension.

:music06: so very true.

DT/Linktrust is a joke.

We might be the only one. I think we are by far the largest load on the DT network.

Today we will be launching a few new pieces to the system to speed things up. A new campaign and reports script will be put in place. The script has tested out to be much faster. We are also migrating to a new DB architecture with enhanced caching abilities. Both of these changes should dramatically increase the speed.

We value our affiliates and always strive to enhance our systems, processes and offers to meet our over 30K affiliates needs. I apologize for the speed of the system, we have worked as fast as possible to implement a solution. Hopefully this is the final solution and things work properly going forward.

Wow, I don't know if it's the new backend or it's just because i'm on a faster connection at school, but the stats and campaigns are working much faster than they were the previous two days. Is the actual interface for reporting going to change as well?

OK scratch that, sorry for the double post just didn't want to mislead anyone. Servers still crawling lol

I'd post some boobs but I'm at school and everything is blocked

Wow, I don't know if it's the new backend or it's just because i'm on a faster connection at school, but the stats and campaigns are working much faster than they were the previous two days. Is the actual interface for reporting going to change as well?

Itll have some different options but will look the same.

It is faster, not sure if its any of the changes since they havent all happened yet

Our update has been completed, please let us know if you still experience any lag issues.

Sometimes it flashes with a 'Tech Upgrade' message. Other times it is white screen. All my links are working and my pixel is firing.

Hopefully they can fix whatever is going on, or better yet, get rid of DT.

Everything is working fine on my end.

Weird, I was trying to open it up with Firefox and when I went to login it went to a blank screen also happened with Safari. Then used IE and worked fine.

Weird, I was trying to open it up with Firefox and when I went to login it went to a blank screen also happened with Safari. Then used IE and worked fine.

Logging in with Firefox gives me a blank screen too, IE7 works fine - they might want to fix this....

Status
Not open for further replies.