I am now offering SEO Consulting - From Beginner to Advanced - to WickedFire members

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
While I'm pretty established on this forum, here is my quick background.

I have one of the longest-running SEO service threads on this forum (still active after over a year), which also happens to be the oldest and original mininet thread on the forum, which can be found here:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...-100s-sites-backlinks-new-mininet-thread.html

It is on its 6th page now and has only positive reviews, often with clients listing actual, quantifiable movement they have gotten as the result of my work.

That thread is actually part 2 of another thread that was started by me in May of 2009.

(feedback about me and my services can be found at the bottom of this post)

SEO Consulting
I know that everyone on the internet claims to be an "SEO Consultant," so it's important to me that I establish myself. While I have before/after screenshots of nearly all my clients showing positive movement up the SERPs, I cannot post them because of privacy agreements. So feel free to have a look through my other thread (link above) and read the reviews from my previous clients who were kind enough to leave feedback in my thread.

My Work
I have worked with all types of clients, from one-man operations running small websites (affiliate sites, online stores, AdSense networks, small business websites, etc.), to large companies with an international presence and millions of competitors for a single keyword. I primarily focus on increasing rankings for my clients' sites through direct SEO work (see other thread), but as many of my clients will tell you I also do SEO Consulting.

My consulting ranges from "basic" on-page things, like:

- Page setup and content management, including organizational theory and content release schedules
- Keyword research, and how it determines much of the content on your site
- Adsense strategy (including how to avoid getting banned, since Google bans are for life)
- On-Page SEO (naming conventions, tags, keywords, site linking structure, sitemaps, etc.)
- Random stuff like WP Theme choice, plugins, etc.

To linking strategies, including:

- Monetization theory
- Algorithm evolution
- Link building theory (web2.0 vs. blogs vs. forum spam vs. blog commenting vs authority sites vs. etc., when you want your back links to be no-follow, etc.)
- Mass automated systems (such as XRumer) vs. relevant linking and when each is and isn't appropriate
- Rate of growth

To more "advanced" concepts for clients with more established presences on the web, or who may have more serious needs, including:

- Reputation management (how and why, and what not to do)
- How to structure multiple sites within the same niche
- The creation of long-term SEO strategies across multiple related websites (and in some cases, countries)

It goes without saying that I don't give generic "cookie cutter" advice. My clients will all tell you that they receive long (often very long), specific advice for their particular situation.

I have helped clients design profitable online websites, outrank their competition, and successfully manage the reputation of their name, their business, and their product. To give you an idea, some of my clients hadn't even registered their first domain name when we started working together, and other clients had 5-10+ year old online businesses that needed anything from touching up, to help expanding, to strategies to deal with some pretty serious competition.

I should mention that I only do white hat work and only recommend white hat methods. In many cases my clients are very established and well-known companies, and I don't see a reason to put anyone at risk with black hat tactics, to the extent that I won't even go there even if you were to sign a waiver or something ahead of time. So you'll have to go somewhere else for that.

As always, WickedFire is the only forum I am opening up my services to (the rest of my clients are private and/or come from referrals), and as always, I am offering WickedFire members a significant discount. My consulting rate for WickedFire members is $150/hr. The preferred communication method is Skype, but email and gtalk work, too.

As with everything I do, privacy is guaranteed. I never share anyone's niche, keywords, strategies, or anything else with anyone.

I will continue to offer my other service as well (see the link at the beginning of this thread).

PM me and we'll talk.

Here is some feedback from WickedFire users about my work (complete with links to the original posts if you want to verify them yourself):

Steve's work is pro. He was able to rank my site on a highly competitive keyword. Quick Turnaround and we're very happy with the results. From page 20+ to page 3 in 3 weeks.

Update: After having Steve complete the second package we are now in the top 7 results on page #1 for our chosen keyword. He's an alchemist!

Thanks a bunch, I have moved from 27th spot under my main keyword to 14th as of today. I like the way you handle business. The report is excellent. I'll buy another mini net soon.

Just finished first mini-net 3 and I couldn't have asked for more. Kept in touch, answered all my questions, gave me detailed reports, and most importantly increased my rankings on words with millions of competing pages.

Got mininet #2 done, for a product with 568,000 search results. Went from #4/5 to #2, above the shopping results. Hopefully it will bump up to #1 after a while too

bought type 2 mininet for a website. went from #44 to #6 on the keyword i gave him. for my other main keyword i went from #2 to #1.

I wanted to come out of lurking to leave this review.

I'm going to break this review into a few sections:

Metalhead:

Over the last few weeks metalhead built one of his larger mininet packages for me. His communication was excellent. I kept bugging him with SEO questions and he would take the time to answer all of them. This guy does this for a living and knows exactly what he's talking about. A lot of other "SEO experts" I've talked to just give vague, non-specific answers. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

The mininet:

On to the mininet itself: the quality is great. Every article and every blog post is entirely unique and written in perfect English. Nothing was spun, and nothing was even rewritten. Everything is completely unique. The writing is top notch and is not even remotely spammy. I am 100% positive that every site he created would pass a manual review. The spreadsheet report he sent with all the names, passwords, URLs, links and everything is very easy to understand. Most of the sites I've checked are already indexed, and all of them are high quality and customized.

The results:

I was at the bottom of page 7 before I did this, and now I'm #4 on page 1 for my keyword. I am beyond pleased with the results. I have gone from a few dozen visitors per day to 400-500 visitors per day. With conversions, I am now making in a day what I used to make in a week!

I give this my highest recommendation.

Just finished up a Type 1.

1. Awesome communication.
2. Excellent service.
3. I'll definitely be ordering another package.

keyword 1 - went from #7 on page 1 to #3 on page 1
keyword 2 - went from #5 on page 1 to #4 on page 1
keyword 3 - went from #7 on page 1 to #3 on page 1

Thanks Metalhead,

Jakey

MM has been a pleasure to work with since I first started having him build mininets for me last year (2009).

I couldn't believe the amount of work he was doing at the prices he was charging (and the results I was getting)...One of his mininets got me ranking #1 for a competitive keyword on a 2 month old domain. He also helped me manage my company's reputation online (basically by creating content to outrank the negative results).

He has consulted me on domain name purchases, strategies for different keyword markets, and "reputation management" as well. I would definitely recommend his consulting services.

No bullshit. He knows SEO very well. Super knowledgeable and amazing to work with.

I second that emotion

Metalhead has been providing consultancy and advice for some months now for our site, a large, global offering with in excess of 100k page views per week at peak times.

He has helped create SERPS ranking improvements via mininets, and is now engaged in helping us create a wide ranging SEO domination strategy.

His insights and helpfulness are all we could want from an SEO partner.

Thoroughly recommended.

Just had a consult with Steve and he really knows his stuff. He gave some great advice and all very well worth it. I wish I had sought his advice about 6 months ago!

All in all time with him is well spent!

I am working on IT since 18 years. on SEO, I mean on my websites` SEO, I am working since 4 years. however some times I am thinking I can't figure out some thing. for example when I am linking from mini sites for main site, I am using random keyword anchor from my list of keywords. but all those keywords are related to the niche and some times I am thinking might be some thing wrong, but NOT FOR SURE.

some times I am thinking talk to some one who is very expert. but lots of people talk they are expert, but can't explain scientific way. as well they charge very much and they don't explain strait way, taking more time for taking more money. I am poor student, can't afford very much money. that's way I can't ask them.

but I don't know, how do you work. however I am interested talk with you just little bit. but I don't know how do you work....

I just want to step in here and say that Steve AKA Metal Head is amazing in his helpfulness, thou rough ness in his instructions , and has amazing knowledge when it comes to SEO and Link building and one of the nicest and professional guys to do business with.

If anyone out there is on the fence with this service he is offering get off it and take a jump he knows his shit. You will leave with Steve a smarter, more successful marketer... period

I personally wish I could meet Steve in person and pick his brain for about a week or two. I mean it's crazy how much this guy knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.