HOWTO: Make money with ringtones & Adwords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're a fucking joke. It's obvious by all of the dumb ass posts/threads you've already made.

Just a few off the top of my head.

My sig, you clicking your own fucking adwords ads, taking shit from other forums and posting it here like it was your own. C'mon, get a fucking life and stop pretending. I'm through with you, go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

1) 95% of members here have acknowledged that it's looks like a joke. Since the whole thread was filled with jokes.
2) Clicking on your own Adword Ad's is actually quite ingenious. Not only that, but if you were an experienced affiliate, you would be able to use that data to understand how CTR affects the campaign.
3) I am much smarter than taking a method of a popular form and claiming it as my own. MUCH SMARTER.

retarded_thumb.jpg

Ok. To add to it - this is what I did to keep it fresh and google content happy.
I used itunes xml via my linkshare account and used a cron job daily for fresh content. It got added to my db and each new song title, artist whatever the fuck that was added to various genre on itunes, was added onto my lp daily as content - showing something like -
Added today -
{Artist Name} Ringtone (linked)
{Song Name} Ringtone (linked)

And the list went on for 10-15 artist and added pagination for more.

Now when the use clicks the above link - it would take them to a dynamic page with Page title of that Artist Name, h1 tags with the same, and below other songs as ringtones by that artist. The url would be something like this -

http: //siteurl . com/Gracias_a_Dios_-_Single/Mach_&_Daddy/Gracias_a_Dios.html

And after showing the various carriers and call to action buttons, below that I would have this -
Here Are Some Other Ringtones That You Might Like

(here would be a list of linked songs by that artist which would take them to another dynamically created page)

You get the idea. It worked. I am not doing ringtones anymore, but I am sure it still works.

ROIshare, why don't u show us, including webwonder, some screenshots of your earnings. Just to clear things up.

Edit: Thought there's less clowns in this forum. **sight**

I've never did ringtone though but i used to play with datafeed from opendada, and it worked like a charm. The only problem is, i can't find dada offer anywhere to promote beside from CJ. Sucks
Ok. To add to it - this is what I did to keep it fresh and google content happy.
I used itunes xml via my linkshare account and used a cron job daily for fresh content. It got added to my db and each new song title, artist whatever the fuck that was added to various genre on itunes, was added onto my lp daily as content - showing something like -
Added today -
{Artist Name} Ringtone (linked)
{Song Name} Ringtone (linked)

And the list went on for 10-15 artist and added pagination for more.

Now when the use clicks the above link - it would take them to a dynamic page with Page title of that Artist Name, h1 tags with the same, and below other songs as ringtones by that artist. The url would be something like this -

http: //siteurl . com/Gracias_a_Dios_-_Single/Mach_&_Daddy/Gracias_a_Dios.html

And after showing the various carriers and call to action buttons, below that I would have this -
Here Are Some Other Ringtones That You Might Like

(here would be a list of linked songs by that artist which would take them to another dynamically created page)

You get the idea. It worked. I am not doing ringtones anymore, but I am sure it still works.

ROIshare, why don't u show us, including webwonder, some screenshots of your earnings. Just to clear things up.

Edit: Thought there's less clowns in this forum. **sight**

I can pm you my earnings in just one network. Since you seem to get all over my case also. Ok?
No sure how you can call me a clown when you argued with me the same way.

Edit: Actually fuck; I'm not going to be a douche and get into this game of proving myself. My posts alone should reprsent my knowledge.

I can pm you my earnings in just one network. Since you seem to get all over my case also. Ok?
No sure how you can call me a clown when you argued with me the same way.

Edit: Actually fuck; I'm not going to be a douche and get into this game of proving myself. My posts alone should reprsent my knowledge.

I'm not trying to argue with you nor calling you a clown. I don't even want to see your earnings, but just want to let others know if you're real or another clown. But if you don't, that's fine(again, doesn't concern me). I'm in the game as well so showing off the screenshot is lame, please don't PM me. The reason is because of some of your posts make me think about those blogs. Ya'll know what i mean.

If you're not trying to advertise yourself, at least stop looking down at others and keep repeating your success. That's bullshit.

edit: was trying to defend you but...nvm

Remember you can spin the keys in a million different ways.

"keyword" ringtones
ringtones "keyword"

and on and on...

Bitchfest 3000 + a nice keyword list + some decent info = a worthwhile thread afterall?

I'm not trying to argue with you nor calling you a clown. I don't even want to see your earnings, but just want to let others know if you're real or another clown. But if you don't, that's fine(again, doesn't concern me). I'm in the game as well so showing off the screenshot is lame, please don't PM me. The reason is because of some of your posts make me think about those blogs. Ya'll know what i mean.

If you're not trying to advertise yourself, at least stop looking down at others and keep repeating your success. That's bullshit.

edit: was trying to defend you but...nvm

You and I, and all here; know that earnings won't prove a thing. Though, whoever wants a sample, can PM me. I'm not advertising myself, people like you and webwonder are doing that for me. Always storming into my threads and making shitstorms by linking to a fucking joke post. I didn't get to where I am fucking am by playing kiddy games; what is what pisses me off. If you, and webwonder would just step down from abusing; then you wouldn't need to put up with my shit.

And fuck blogs. I have better shit to do then be a john chow.

Status
Not open for further replies.