How to get email marketing LISTS?

codeMaster

Oct 26, 2010
Hello,

I understand there is coverage on how to get email marketing programs like mailchimp which can collect and manage those lists. But I was wondering how is the best way to get marketing lists of target audience that fit your gender / age group you want to advertise to?

i.e. are marketing companies a good idea to go through? if so, any recommendations to a trustworthy one? do you buy it from leads website that can offer say list of women in certain age group and race and etc?

I am not so interested in the app to collect email lists, but how to get the actual list itself to start sending mail to.

Super appreciate the help, sorry for noob question. :spawn:

How To Build Email List

You need to create landing page and get some traffic to your lp and than if you have good value on you lp than people will optin and you will get subcribers

Yes but is there a faster way? i.e. people who already have quality lists to work with for specific audience types?

Yes but is there a faster way? i.e. people who already have quality lists to work with for specific audience types?

If they're selling it to you, it's been banged pretty hard already.

Think of it like the girl you met at the bar last weekend. You're not that special bro, if it's too easy someones been there done that.

Create your own list, rent a list, scrape a list, buy a list.

Creating your own list is the efficient way to ensure you're building a quality directory of emails.

Why would someone give you their quality list for a bargain?

Try this, i've been thinking. Go to a job listing site like indeed. Post a job and tell them to apply only by email.
Give them a format for email submission like,
"name"
"location"
Put a software that captures the details (email+name+location) from every mail sent to you.

Put an autoresponder message saying the job's taken or something.
You have ur list.
PS: try not to sell them expensive stuff, they're kinda broke.

If they're selling it to you, it's been banged pretty hard already.

Think of it like the girl you met at the bar last weekend. You're not that special bro, if it's too easy someones been there done that.
But.. she said she was a virgin....

What you can do is go look for companies that provide and generate leads as per specific request. I don't know any sorry. But be peppered to spend some nice chunk of $$$$ for the leads.

I see... so you guys saying only way to really good any descent list is make it yourself or hire someone to get it for you (leads)?

People dont commonly buy these things? Making it yourself is hard work lol

Create a product and give it away in exchange for their email, then deliver quality related content 2 times a month. If you want to pay for a list pay someone to create the product and a years worth of content, collect the email address yourself.

I used to work at one of the larger email sending platforms. They had systems in place to check for bought/rented lists and would ban your account without refund if they caught you doing it. So buying a list is a really bad idea. Sounds like you decided that already, but thought I would throw that out for others reading this thread.

Interesting, Im suprised making your own list is the way to go! Thought it wouldve been a lot more creative then simply "get it yourself" hahaa appreciate the tips!

You can collect email through the website or if you want faster way, you can use the software to detect email.

Go for LP option on ur jumppage add those fields
then ask for their name and email addy or other credentials...
then spam the hell out of them ahahaha