How To Become Successful in Blogging

To be successful blogger, first become a great researcher about your niche. Research about content topic, blogging platform, theme, latest trend, writing style, content that adds value to users.

Choose a blogging platform, domain name, and hosting option.
Design your blog using a simple theme.
Modify your blog to get your desired look and feel.
Select the best plugins for your blog.
Write compelling content that adds value to readers

Hello friends and forum members,

Well I am a NEWBIE to blogging. I would like you to suggest some good ways for getting successful in the blogging world...

I know little on creating contents and posting them on blogs and some terms related to it... Since I am a starter, Is this enough or what else should I know to get myself Updated ....

Awaiting interesting replies and quotes from you people.

Thank You,

Kind Arthur.
At first you need to write unique article or blog content.I hope you have a attractive website then you put on that site your article which is written by you.Google always try to find out unique article.So i seems you understand me.Have a good day.

Here are my own bits of advice:
1.Don't try being the new big blog
2.Be yourself,be original
3.Focus on a narrower audience
4.Write unique content
5.Write from your heart
6.Promote your blog crazily

YU KATZ!

Do you want to get your MS in Marketing? Online?! What do we offer? Master emerging digital and social media marketing strategies with Yeshiva University’s Online MS in Marketing. Through our project-based curriculum, you will develop practical expertise in emerging marketing strategies, including social, referral, and viral marketing; mobile and location-based techniques; digital advertising; SEO/SEM; and content based marketing. You will also learn the underlying principles and research methods needed to make those strategies effective, including strategy development, consumer behavior, brand equity, marketing research, and campaign management. You will graduate with a portfolio of work that demonstrates the range of your marketing expertise to prospective employers.

Check out: https://www.yu.edu/katz/graduate-programs/ms-marketing

Start with the niche YOU have interest in knowledge about , Ask yourself what area you can contribute knowledge to the society and get started with with it.

If you really want to successful in blogging, you'll have to a good command in writing. That means content writing.

Besides this you can, search in "youtube" about how to start blogging. You will get thousands of tutorial about blogging.
Follow the tutorials and rock on!

Choose " your topic you want to write about"..then search for competitors that area, learn from them, add your style to it!

A good content is the #1 key to being successful. If your content isn’t interesting, people won’t read it! And don't forget about amazing photos, useful tips and your own voice. AS for me, that's enough for a successful start!

1- First you have to select your target audience and accordingly pick the blog theme.

2- Try to keep your Topic titles catchy and short which enforce users to click to read your blog content.

3- Avoid writing the long paragraphs, add bullets, pictures, videos, quotes, short paragraphs to meet the Reading quality score.

4- Try to keep minimum 600-700 words.

5- if you are concern on the SEO and traffic also, then pick the right keywords and add the keyword in your title, first paragraph, H1 etc.

Blog look is important first.Theme should be user friendly .Have your own domain and hosting .Update your blog daily or 2-3 times a week.Keep the blog fresh with new content.If you have new content, readers often visit to read new content.Do link exchange with same niche blogs.Do guest posting,link building....regularly .Keep bookmarking tools so that readers can bookmark your site.

Select a blog topic that you love and dont get bored when you write your blog.. Its either your hubby or you like to do with... Just be true to yourself and dont force on some topic that you dont love..

A unic and interesting content is the most important on your blog. Awesome photos and useful tips are also important!

Read a Lot. I am always shocked at how few travel bloggers develop their skills by reading.
Think Different.
Invest in Your Blog.
Be Niche.
Create Products.
Don't Take a Lot of Press Trips or “Work with Brands”
Network Outside of Travel.
Stop Talking About Yourself

open one blog with an interesting niche, and make good articles. make guest spots that others (with the same niche can write), make facebook page and attract users