How To Become Successful in Blogging

kindarthur

Jun 6, 2013
Hello friends and forum members,

Well I am a NEWBIE to blogging. I would like you to suggest some good ways for getting successful in the blogging world...

I know little on creating contents and posting them on blogs and some terms related to it... Since I am a starter, Is this enough or what else should I know to get myself Updated ....

Awaiting interesting replies and quotes from you people.

Thank You,

Kind Arthur.

Ya main thing for blog is you should use unique articles and Dont place spammy links in your blogs these both are the main things to maintain the blogs then only your blogs are not affected by google updates.

Niches, niches, niches!

Don't try to open the 1millionth travel, make money, SEO or diet blog. Concentrate on a very specific niche and create killer content. Start mingling online with other experts from that niche and try to cooperate with guest posts etc.

@doopie, Definitely I will go through on your points dude... thanks for the valuable points...

I think doopie is100% correct. To become successful blogger first concentrate with your specific niche and then research eBook store, article directory, blogs and Search engine to create attractive content.

Blogging is easy and simple, all you have to do is be innovative and informative. You can do a great job with blogging, just keep posting informative stuff and then start optimizing your blog through innovative optimization tricks. You can find a great deal tools that can actually help you to be good at blogging. Just be creative while blogging and keep posting informative stuff with nice graphics.

I think that posting regularly, even small updates, is a big deal for readers. Post twice a week and then suddenly drop off, and they'll think you totally abandoned it.

Try to keep up any interaction with established bloggers who come by your site and leave a message or email/tweet/whatever you. A small mention from a bigger blog is a great way to get more readers.

just keep two things in your mind; 1st your blog should be niche i.e. focuses on a particular topic and 2nd find do-follow blogs to leave comments or links…

I think that posting regularly, even small updates, is a big deal for readers. Post twice a week and then suddenly drop off, and they'll think you totally abandoned it.

Try to keep up any interaction with established bloggers who come by your site and leave a message or email/tweet/whatever you. A small mention from a bigger blog is a great way to get more readers.

That's true but if your site is not very established yet and people stumbled upon it by accident 99% of the visitors won't come back most of the time anyway. That's why building a list is important.

Niches, niches, niches!

Don't try to open the 1millionth travel, make money, SEO or diet blog. Concentrate on a very specific niche and create killer content. Start mingling online with other experts from that niche and try to cooperate with guest posts etc.

valuable point.

Am I the only person that can see this derp fest?

Can I counterpoint? I don't think blogging is a highly profitable use of time. Maybe I'm just bad at it, but it seems like there are a million blogs in every niche. Kindarthur, what is it you want to get out of blogging? If it's just making friends, etc., then ignore what I'm writing. But if you want to get rich like your favorite superblogger, that's hard to pull off.

Am I the only person that can see this derp fest?

Hi,thanks for sharing these information related to successful in blogging.Frankly, this information is very useful for me because i’m beginner in blogging.Thanks again for sharing the information….

Hi,thanks for sharing these information related to successful in blogging.Frankly, this information is very useful for me because i’m beginner in blogging.Thanks again for sharing the information….

It's not a problem for me to share blogging informations. I have blogging since high school days and I recommend wordpress or blogspot for best seo blog. Also blog hosting i say hostgator or godaddy and only .com or .net blog domain for best in google SERP.

Hello friends and forum members,

Well I am a NEWBIE to blogging. I would like you to suggest some good ways for getting successful in the blogging world...

I know little on creating contents and posting them on blogs and some terms related to it... Since I am a starter, Is this enough or what else should I know to get myself Updated ....

Awaiting interesting replies and quotes from you people.

Thank You,

Kind Arthur.
so you run a blog network... http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...r-3-4-100-unique-articles-reviews-inside.html

... but have no clue about running a blog???

fsbmia.jpg