How About Links From 15 Super Powerful Web 2.0s With PR3+ & PA28-58 ? - FREE Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Review : Web 2.0 Powerpack

Speed : 5 days btw the order and the report. 5/5
Quality : Old Weebly and Tumblr with PR up to 4 (i've got 3 ) and PA up to 37 ( avg 30 ) : highly interesting. The blog posts are 500+ words unique and human readable, with image ( readability score = 42%, and relevancy could be further improved ). Great and detailed report with metrics and links 4/5 .
Overall Review : Really a great deal from Tom not to be missed because the price / quality ratio is very interesting for anyone who wants to strengthen its portfolio. 4.5/5

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Much appreciated!

My Review : Web 2.0 Powerpack

Speed : 5 days btw the order and the report. 5/5
Quality : Old Weebly and Tumblr with PR up to 4 (i've got 3 ) and PA up to 37 ( avg 30 ) : highly interesting. The blog posts are 500+ words unique and human readable, with image ( readability score = 42%, and relevancy could be further improved ). Great and detailed report with metrics and links 4/5 .
Overall Review : Really a great deal from Tom not to be missed because the price / quality ratio is very interesting for anyone who wants to strengthen its portfolio. 4.5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.