How About Links From 15 Super Powerful Web 2.0s With PR3-5 & PA28-58 ? - FREE Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my review copy back. Just a heads up OP - I just found this in my spam folder when I was going through my weekly notes to see if there was anything that I was missing when I found it. These are some awesome links! I got 15 incontent links on pages all having PA > 27 on aged tumblr accounts. I'm very pleased with the work and the quality of is being offered here. 15 PR 3-4 incontent links on aged web 2.0s, doesn't get much better.

people who are taking review packages can you please report on the rankings. not on the speed and quality. Who give a fk how good everything is done unless it rank you keywords.

Any ranking reviews?, tell how hard is your keyword and how much ranking you gain.

I will post few rank charts tomorrow if that would help.

Thanks for your interest btw.

people who are taking review packages can you please report on the rankings. not on the speed and quality. Who give a fk how good everything is done unless it rank you keywords.

Any ranking reviews?, tell how hard is your keyword and how much ranking you gain.

Taking new orders!

Few rank charts below :

WPP_R1.png

WPP_R2.png

WPP_R3.png

WPP_R4.png

WPP_R5.png

WPP_R6.png

WPP_R7.png

WPP_R8.png

WPP_R9.png

WPP_R10.png