Hot 2 Tier Attack 100% Manually Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review: 2 Tier Attack

Grabbed a discounted review copy.

Communication: communication was a breeze e-mail, chat, I am double shot very available and understands English quite well.

Process: The process actually went pretty quickly for manual work. I was anticipating the job taking a few more days but he knocked it out pretty quickly.

Reporting: Standard Excel reporting, everything was as it should be. Bit to early for a serp update but I'll update the thread in a few days with improvements. So far so good no complaints.

5/5

Thank you very much

Sorry Jackie for my late review...I was at a bachelor party all weekend getting fucked up with the boys, so I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a bit.

My review --

Speed: 5/5 - super fast.

Communication - Seller was there for me and I had no issues with this. Great english skills as well. 5/5

Quality - 5/5 - Everything looked really good and well done.

No SERP movement so far, but the site this was done for is in the top 4 and hard to budge. Will report back if I see anything in the coming week or two. Overall this was a really good service and I will be back for more.

Sorry Jackie for my late review...I was at a bachelor party all weekend getting fucked up with the boys, so I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a bit.

My review --

Speed: 5/5 - super fast.

Communication - Seller was there for me and I had no issues with this. Great english skills as well. 5/5

Quality - 5/5 - Everything looked really good and well done.

No SERP movement so far, but the site this was done for is in the top 4 and hard to budge. Will report back if I see anything in the coming week or two. Overall this was a really good service and I will be back for more.

Thank you very much for the review, looking forward for more order.

Sounds interesting, could you send me an example? Thanks!

PM sent please do check your inbox

Got my report today and everything looks fine, OP made a really nice video about my site. The web2.0 blogs look also good with well written articles and a picture in it.
Well done, thanks a lot!

Got my report today and everything looks fine, OP made a really nice video about my site. The web2.0 blogs look also good with well written articles and a picture in it.
Well done, thanks a lot!

Thank you very much

PROMO!!....I will give 50% discount to all wickedfire members....promo until december 26, 2011 only

Advance Merry Christmas...Enjoy Everyone!

Update!!

What you will get?
- (2) 400-500 words 100% uniques article and copyscape passed
- 30 seconds Youtube video of your site
- 40 Social Networking sites with relevant images of your keyword (20 for the first tier and another 20 for the second tier)
-All properties created will be bookmark 2 times
- All properties created will be ping using PingFarm

What you need to provide?
- URL
- Keyword(s)
- Images (if you want me to use your own)
- Transaction ID

-Email(to send the report)

Price - $60

Reviews:
- 1 free review for moderator
- 5 50% off for members with 10+ iTrader and 200+ post
- 10 20% off for members that can provide their own articles

Payment:
- Only paypal transaction
- Paypal Account: jackie08gonz@gmail.com

- You can reach me at jackie08gonz@gmail.com

For more clarification and suggestion, please feel free to send me an email.

NOTE: The words that in RED they are the updated info.

Status
Not open for further replies.