Honey Badger Web Assets not Paying? Threatening Bodily Harm?

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
I've been waiting on my $71 payment from Honey Badger Web Assets for the last 2 months and haven't received anything. I tried talking to them on AIM and this is what they said:

m0rtal: hey, I still haven't received my payment
honeybadger: honey badger don't give a shit, honey badger don't pay affiliates
m0rtal: uhh what? why do you even run a network then?
honeybadger: honey badger need to eat, as long as honey badger gets to eat, honey badger don't give a shit how he gets to eat as long as he gets to eat
m0rtal: k I'm going to stop sending you traffic and tell everyone I know to do the same
honeybadger: honeybadger don't give a shit, honeybadger needs to eat, so you better keep running traffic or honey badger will come fuck your shit up aight?

The fuck? Anyone else in the same boat? At least they're honest I guess.

2cihaix.jpg

I think the fact that they don't give a shit makes them even more motherfucking immortal.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I've been waiting on my $71 payment from Honey Badger Web Assets for the last 2 months and haven't received anything. I tried talking to them on AIM and this is what they said:

2cihaix.jpg

Thread is fucking legit.

Ar0GA.jpg

To All Networks: Send more shit cunts claiming shits.

extreme-domination.jpg

By the way, we don't give a shit.

LOL! OP got pawned... HWBA is legit bro... I've already got my first payment of $0.46 to my paypal yesterday.

I have been with HBWA for over a month now. They are a great network with an incredible team.

They don’t give a fuck about prepays, traffic sources, or payment terms..

I just drive the traffics and they pour the honeys. Paid daily with a strict no scrub policy..

They actually have an iron clad personal guarantee that all advertisers must sign.

It states, Any Advertiser/Merchant that tampers with, changes, masks, or otherwise moves our pixel from the confirm page, will have their head torn off their neck and fed to the noobs we just hired fresh outta college .

Per HBWA terms:

"Any commission earned through leads from craigslist.kp will forfeited..."

The post was deleted but here's the copypasta:

In a turning change of events, I’m disappointed to say that the actions of my partners Steve Badger and Michael Badger have now caused a turn of events that will not allow Ryan Badger an affiliate manager of HBWA and myself Ralph Badger, the current Chief Executive Officer of HBWA to no longer be able to participate in the daily operations of HBWA.

Guess SHTF over there.

Not sure what's going on in your particular case, but they pay me in Trident Layers gum. Hope that helps.

HBWA, how the fuck am I getting a -$0.25 EPC? I really don't want to owe Honeybadger any money as I just got my yellow belt in Taekwondo

I have nothing but respect for HBWA. Got my first payment of .23 last night via paypal. This one paypal payment is more than Ian Fernando made in his entire career. Thanks HBWA for putting me up on super duper affiliate status.

***NSFW***

***NSFW***

***NSFW***

You have been warned.

Can I use this picture to run Nigerian dating traffic?

Please let me know if you approve.

Thanks!

Don't steal pictures from my LP bro. I have been using this image for my "Free $1000 KFC gift card" email submit.

Hi Dwight, compliance came back and approved your creative, we recommended split testing with that and your menthol cigarette/grape drink creative you submitted as well.

Regards,

-Badgerman

Reactions: Dwight Schrute