Honey Badger Web Assets not Paying? Threatening Bodily Harm?

hbwa.PNG

Dear OP,

I am the attorney retained by Honey Badger Web Assets (hereinafter "HBWA"). This letter is to demand that you immediately cease and desist publishing defamatory statements about our client. Specifically, your statement that my client "Does really give a shit" and that its offers are "not brokered" are false and defamatory. Pursuant to section 1102.3 of the Publisher Agreement you must forfeit all monies owed, which in this case is $.48 cents as well as 40 pubics. You may forward all pubics to our clients accountant, PapaJohn at the address in your agreement. Failure to agree to these terms will lead to your immediate burnination, as well as a televised event in which my client will "Smack the shit" out of you.

Sincerely,

HBWA Legal Counsel

Dear OP,

I am the attorney retained by Honey Badger Web Assets (hereinafter "HBWA"). This letter is to demand that you immediately cease and desist publishing defamatory statements about our client. Specifically, your statement that my client "Does really give a shit" and that its offers are "not brokered" are false and defamatory. Pursuant to section 1102.3 of the Publisher Agreement you must forfeit all monies owed, which in this case is $.48 cents as well as 40 pubics. You may forward all pubics to our clients accountant, PapaJohn at the address in your agreement. Failure to agree to these terms will lead to your immediate burnination, as well as a televised event in which my client will "Smack the shit" out of you.

Sincerely,

HBWA Legal Counsel
haha, awesome

Btw, I wasn't getting paid like promised so I resubmitted my W9 like a good boy. Guess what HBWA told me