(Holiday Spl): HIGH PR Manual Social Bookmarks on Unique Accounts with Support Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amit is a legend amongst these parts. 6 long years have passed and he is still at the very top of my list, as well as thousands of others for the absolute most reliable and dependable SEO prodigies that perform above the grade throughout any algorithm change. Like an ball of perpetual motion Amit muscles through the rhetoric and stands on top of the mountain.

Ethics, knowledge, and the overwhelming fire that burns within him to be the best of the best, drive this man to the top every single time, time and time again.

Should you ask yourself can he do it again? Fuck yea, he absolutely can.

A personal thank you to all the success you have brought to me and my family Amit, you are truly in the league of extraordinary gentleman.

Got my report today, ordered on the 24th so fast delivery.
Report is detailed, most of the links did not kick in (yet), too early to call but looks good.
Thanks.

Thanks a ton for the Amazing reviews.

Just sent out all the reports, I am now ready to take the next set of Orders.

good thing you're ready for more...
Ordered one with all the extra sauce.
Thanks.

just got another order finished. quality results as always!

Great timing and detailed reports, very nice.

Amit is a legend amongst these parts. 6 long years have passed and he is still at the very top of my list, as well as thousands of others for the absolute most reliable and dependable SEO prodigies that perform above the grade throughout any algorithm change. Like an ball of perpetual motion Amit muscles through the rhetoric and stands on top of the mountain.

Ethics, knowledge, and the overwhelming fire that burns within him to be the best of the best, drive this man to the top every single time, time and time again.

Should you ask yourself can he do it again? Fuck yea, he absolutely can.

A personal thank you to all the success you have brought to me and my family Amit, you are truly in the league of extraordinary gentleman.

Got my report today, ordered on the 24th so fast delivery.
Report is detailed, most of the links did not kick in (yet), too early to call but looks good.
Thanks.

Got my report and will order again - it is perfect!

am i supposed to get an email confirmation for this order? Not had one as yet, thanks.

Would you please PM me with what you can offer for bulk pricing? Also, are you able to drip these over a couple weeks? Thanks!

Amit is a very knowledgable seller. He is very patient and willing to share support and advice by Skype to help me make my order as effective as possible. Placed a bulk order and confident I'm in good hands.

I just want to say thanks again for an outstanding job. I had Amit do a job for a new site and the links he created did provide a nice base for the new site. Going to place a couple more orders in the next week or so.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.