HighPRNetwork.com is BACK !! 200 Site 40+ PA/DA Blog Network. 1.1 Million Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just added 2 more PR3 domains....

Here is one for your viewing pleasure.

proof5.png

I'd like to order this and while I understand that you need to keep it private, I can't justify spending $199 per month for something I won't even know is being done.

Please advise how I can find out what links I am getting and from where.

BTW: I'm sure you get this question a lot, so it really should be in the FAQ and there should be some way for a customer to know what he/she is paying for.

I'd like to order this and while I understand that you need to keep it private, I can't justify spending $199 per month for something I won't even know is being done.

Please advise how I can find out what links I am getting and from where.

Hi,

We hide all the domains from all the link bots but Google, Bing and Yahoo. So none of your competitors can report you to Google or anyone else. Unfortunately, you cannot see them either. If you do not see ranking increases then you can come off the network. We do do not hold guns to people heads. :)

Our reputation as highprnetwork.com on this forum in the past speaks for itself and we do not screw anyone over,EVER. (You can use the search function and look up our past threads.)

This is the way networks have to be done now to protect everyone. If you are not doing it this way then everyone's site is at risk and so is the network. We do not want that happening to any of our clients or our network.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. :thumbsup:

BTW: I'm sure you get this question a lot, so it really should be in the FAQ and there should be some way for a customer to know what he/she is paying for.

NO we have not had that question asked once yet? Did you not see the first post? I am sure we are pretty clear what we offer considering we have already had some nice orders from WF.

Status
Not open for further replies.