High Quality Contextual Links From Rare Platforms - Great SERP Boost - FREE Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed 5/5: Took as long as they said it would. 5 days.

Communication 5/5: Very quick responses on both here and email. I asked a few questions and they got back to me within a minute! Record!

Quality 5/5: First off the report was very clean and nicely organized, even looked good! They Over-delivered, I received a total of 430 links. I checked about 50 links and all but one were up, 90% had images. They were more legible then I expected, and the overall quality and length of the article was good with the anchors well placed. Sites they were placed on were quality and actually had design to them and did not look spammy at all.

For results I will keep you all posted, ill give it 10 days. I targeted quite a few keywords and tossed in a half dozen as generic and then direct links. But everything I saw was good.

Would I use again? YES.

Speed 5/5: Took as long as they said it would. 5 days.

Communication 5/5: Very quick responses on both here and email. I asked a few questions and they got back to me within a minute! Record!

Quality 5/5: First off the report was very clean and nicely organized, even looked good! They Over-delivered, I received a total of 430 links. I checked about 50 links and all but one were up, 90% had images. They were more legible then I expected, and the overall quality and length of the article was good with the anchors well placed. Sites they were placed on were quality and actually had design to them and did not look spammy at all.

For results I will keep you all posted, ill give it 10 days. I targeted quite a few keywords and tossed in a half dozen as generic and then direct links. But everything I saw was good.

Would I use again? YES.

Thanks so much for the great review.

Status
Not open for further replies.