High PR Solutions · Hundreds of static PR1-PR6 Links from established Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

can you add me on skype, interested in how many url/anchor combos are allowed and a few other questions. Thanks. ryanmiller1122 on skype

sorry for the newbie question but what is SAPE?

Essentially, a foreign marketplace where you can purchase links. The fact that it is in a foreign language, among other things, makes it hard navigate. Hence why services like ours exist.

can you add me on skype, interested in how many url/anchor combos are allowed and a few other questions. Thanks. ryanmiller1122 on skype

You are free to add as many URLs/anchors as you wish. It is however advised to stick to the recommended guidelines shown in each package. We have added you on Skype.

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

AND

All orders made before February 15th will automatically receive 30% bonus links on any package they order for the duration of their subscription!

First set of reports will be going out tomorrow! Your report will include a link where you can track your rankings.

We just want to share with you some of the awesome results for the first few orders. All of these terms are extremely competitive, with some bordering on the obscene. Take a look at this:

chart%285%29.png

chart%282%29.png

chart%284%29.png

chart%286%29.png

chart%281%29.png

chart.png

your pomocode doesn't work

The promo code is for non-subscription products. For subscription products like High PR Solutions we have a different promotion going which automatically gives you 30% bonus links on your order for the duration of your subscription.

Keep in mind, this promotion is only active until Friday this week!

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Yes, please. I'd like to see the link profile being built. And do you provide live link report per month?

These links are the "real deal". My first order (100 links) I used on a site that was penalized to test it out and see what would happen. Here is what some of the keyword rankings are starting to look like. The order was placed on the 3rd:

This is for the main keyword which dropped out of the top 100 after one of G's updates and never came back.
MicroSiteMasters - View Keyword Info

The site is well interlinked so the inner pages are benefiting from all of the juice as well:

Looking forward to even more SERP movement over the next couple of months.

These links are the "real deal". My first order (100 links) I used on a site that was penalized to test it out and see what would happen. Here is what some of the keyword rankings are starting to look like. The order was placed on the 3rd:

This is for the main keyword which dropped out of the top 100 after one of G's updates and never came back.

The site is well interlinked so the inner pages are benefiting from all of the juice as well:

Looking forward to even more SERP movement over the next couple of months.

Those are impressive results. You can expect those keywords to climb even further as more of your links get indexed in the coming 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.