High PR Private Link Network That Gets Results Starting from $17 & Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woops... my bad, you are right I did say 2 weeks. Too many orders and not enough memory. I checked my notes and did ask for a 2 week drip, sorry about that.

No problem at all :)

if I didn't have a wife I would forget 95% of things ;)

And for anyone else don't forget this:

Another special offer!!!

For anyone who orders package 2a between now and midnight Sunday 29th Jan will automatically receive a free blast of

1 x 1000 social bookmark blast
1 x 500 Article Directory blast

Ill use two keywords and two urls to ANY site you like, it does not have to be the same site as your order!

Don't forget to use one of the discount codes in scattered in the thread

To order go here http://theshhnetwork.com/amember/signup

We will have restricted access to the internet, if anyone wants us then shoot us an email via admins @ theshhnetwork.com

And don't forgot our weekend deal;

Another special offer!!!

For anyone who orders package 2a between now and midnight Sunday 29th Jan will automatically receive a free blast of

Ill use two keywords and two urls to ANY site you like, it does not have to be the same site as your order!

For the next 24 hours we are bringing back the 20% recurring discount for package 2 and package 2a!

It's valid for 10 people, you need to get it quick as they sell out within a hours normally

The 20% discount code is E4C003BB

For the next 24 hours we are bringing back the 20% recurring discount for package 2 and package 2a!

It's valid for 10 people, you need to get it quick as they sell out within a hours normally

You can use the 20% discount with the offer above also

1. The links are permanent - but the payment is recurring.

2. If I only pay once the links remain on your network forever and ever.

3. If I keep paying you add another set of articles/links every month?

Can you just confirm the above.

Thanks.

Last edited:
another thing:

Are you requesting a recurring payment by credit card or is paypal acceptable?

I ask because credit card recurring payments are notoriously impossible to cancel you can read a warning about them here.

Not that I'm suggesting you are likely to do anything dishonest ....

You can chop and change keywords and sites each and every month, we carry on building links to new and old posts and do that as long as you hold a subscription with us and we never delete posts we simply stop the linking activity

One of our first public clients now have over a 5k links to his first order from a couple of months or so

We take credit cards and PayPal and we do not hold bank/credit card details that's all done by 2checkout and if you wish to cancel a subscription its nothing more than login and hit a button to cancel and its finished in about 20 seconds

That post by Martyn Lewis is 3 years old and is well and truly outdated due to the recent fsa laws and rulings regarding credit cards in the UK

OK,

1. The service looks good - no issues there, I might order tomorrow

2. The fsa is considering charges due to abuse of the continuous payment authority to credit/debit cards - but (unless I'm wrong) it is still impossible to cancel a recurring payment made on a credit card - it has to be cancelled by the person the payment is going to - not by the person paying. the most relevant source I can find id here

I'm not trying to trash your thread - just doing my bit as a good citizen ... if you have a link to an authoritative source that says the riles have changed, then post it here and I will fully accept I'm wrong.

No trash taken ;) Cut a long story short, we don't know or store credit card details so cancelling is done in under 20 seconds due to it being nothing more than a button click with 2co aka 2checkout :)

I look forward to your order, remember to use the discount codes and order before midnight to get the added bonuses of bookmarks and articles

Last 18 hours

We will have restricted access to the internet, if anyone wants us then shoot us an email via admins @ theshhnetwork.com

And don't forgot our weekend deal;

Use this discount code;

All deals are now off but if you want to test the waters with a 10% Reoccurring discount on Package 1 and 1a use this discount code 9E5780B9 http://theshhnetwork.com/shh-seo-deals/

For a 20% Reoccurring discount on our most popular deals like Package 2 and 2a then use 14B5DB9A http://theshhnetwork.com/shh-seo-deals/

Both discounts are recurring coupons so it will be active for you as long as your subscription remains active.

Feel free to ask any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.