HIGH PR Manual Social Bookmarks on Unique Accounts with Support Links with Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could you update the status of the order for bookamrks, as I am alternating it with other SEO strategy where timing is important ?

Thankyou.

Last edited:

Claim:
Yes, we are not as cheap as our competitors. We're focussing more on quality post panda/penguin.

Service:
I put a lot of effort into writing a very unique nested spin for the description, yet only 10 different descriptions have been used.

Bookmarks: 75 sites are PR1 and below and 50+ bookmarks are even PR0.

Summary: I think I used this service already 5 years ago, but now it just sucks and I'm disappointed to read positive reviews about this service. The quality claim is just a joke. This is not what Wickedfire used to be, seems more of a WaFo fan boy behavior.

I told this Amit in private about 6 weeks ago. He agreed that the service doesn't deliver anymore and told me that he won't start another BST anymore.
The fact you started a new BST shows your just milking your reputation. Bad thing to do IMHO and I'm quite disappointed.

Reactions: Staccs
Hi luigidomenico,

Submissions have been started today and the report will be coming up in less than 18 hrs from now.

- Amit

Please could you update the status of the order for bookamrks, as I am alternating it with other SEO strategy where timing is important ?

Thankyou.

Hey Phrench,

Thanks for an honest review, I have updated the list (removed a lot of sites that were low PR) for the submissions after we had a chat. After thinking a lot I decided to go on with the service since it really adds value. End of day we all know that these are social bookmarks and with the indexing module (20k) it really does works nicely.

- Amit

Claim:

Service:
I put a lot of effort into writing a very unique nested spin for the description, yet only 10 different descriptions have been used.

Bookmarks: 75 sites are PR1 and below and 50+ bookmarks are even PR0.

Summary: I think I used this service already 5 years ago, but now it just sucks and I'm disappointed to read positive reviews about this service. The quality claim is just a joke. This is not what Wickedfire used to be, seems more of a WaFo fan boy behavior.

I told this Amit in private about 6 weeks ago. He agreed that the service doesn't deliver anymore and told me that he won't start another BST anymore.
The fact you started a new BST shows your just milking your reputation. Bad thing to do IMHO and I'm quite disappointed.

Thanks a lot Korrupt for a fantastic review

The only place to some for SBs these days - quality stuff, Amit - always a pleasure!

All the reports are now sent and I am also ready to take the next set of Orders.

Ordered Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6PY657102B816044U

G'day, will my report be sent soon? Very eager to review this after what phrench said. Cheers, Mat

update on report please

Please report soon!

REVIEW

Price - 5/5 - Can't beat the price for this quality.
Time - 5/5 - Received ahead of schedule
Quality - 5/5 - Social bookmarks aren't what they once were - but these are the best of the best of what's left!
Communication - 5/5 - Amit is awesome and answers all my questions promptly.
Overall - 5/5 - for what it is - there is no better service.

Status
Not open for further replies.