HIGH PR Manual Social Bookmarks on Unique Accounts with Support Links with Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0
Links to Thread # 1, Thread # 2, Thread # 3, Thread # 4, Thread # 5, Thread # 6, Thread # 7, Thread # 8, Thread # 9, Thread #10 and Thread # 11.

As always Amit comes through with the best SB service on wickedfire!
by jmacek07

Placed an order and received my report only a couple days later. Checked out the links and everything looks great! Probably the best SB provider I have done ordered from.
by Da Capo

Just got back the report on the bulk order. great work as always. thx
by sennin436

Just made my 2nd order, really happy with the 1st order.
by red baron

Just received my order today, I can't comment on any rank improvement yet since it's obviously too early. My expectations weren't high consider the cost, but I did expect a little better than I would if I had bought something like this from Fiverr.

Overall, I was happy with the final product and how it was presented (very organized). So I'll be back in the future if I ever need additional social bookmarks.
by used2getlucky

Just got the report. Good service, great for bookmarking your internal pages, and you can't beat the price. Your better off using this then going to fiverr.
by bravoman1

Good Service , report is very organised, always a pleasure to work with
by TWATTYBANJO

For the umpteen-hundredth time, I ordered Amit's social bookmarks and as always, got timely reporting and noticeable results. You're the man Amit!
by SEO Monkey

bought red virus bookmarks on 1/11. was fluctuating around 11-15 but now #10 for a 12k exact match.
by verdeithaca

Amit did exactly what he stated, and he was pretty fast. I bought his bookmarkings for a new site, and I've seen significant improvement in SERP's after he delivered.

Would buy again. A++
by Zsaleem

Amit (Red_Virus) delivered bookmarks of high quality quickly, all as expected from this reputable seller. The price, especially with holiday discount is amazingly low. Thanks.
by tomaszjot

Amit is a legend amongst these parts. 6 long years have passed and he is still at the very top of my list, as well as thousands of others for the absolute most reliable and dependable SEO prodigies that perform above the grade throughout any algorithm change. Like an ball of perpetual motion Amit muscles through the rhetoric and stands on top of the mountain.

Ethics, knowledge, and the overwhelming fire that burns within him to be the best of the best, drive this man to the top every single time, time and time again.

Should you ask yourself can he do it again? Fuck yea, he absolutely can.

A personal thank you to all the success you have brought to me and my family Amit, you are truly in the league of extraordinary gentleman.
by acstudios

I just want to say thanks again for an outstanding job. I had Amit do a job for a new site and the links he created did provide a nice base for the new site. Going to place a couple more orders in the next week or so.

Thanks!

by TeeBird

great work and great turn around time. This is my third order will be back for more!
by CShoemaker

Received my report 2 days after my order - checked the list of bookmark sites - Many of them are indexed and found by ahref- Very fast thank and recomende this wondeful service order again for sure
by tourtt

Red Virus is awesome...ordered another pack:

xxxxxxxxxxx3291G.

Thanks.
by bravoman1

Just got my report. These bookmarking links are not from spammed pligg sites. Some of them are major bookmarking site, like, reddit, delicious, etc. Fresh account created for each site. This is a top quality service & you can't beat the price.
by aryabagus

Just had this package done. I am beyond satisfied.
Fast TAT.
I am seeing some movement in SERPS.

Recommended

by hohol

Got the report. Very well done and they threw in extra tier 2. Will wait and see if it helps the kw. Very well done though.
by mdk1721

Just wanted to stop by and say and say RED VIRUS DELIVERS! I've owed Amit a review for sometime, but what's to say that hasn't already been said. The best bookmarking service anywhere. I use it for every new site I launch, and you should too.
by dnouche

---------------------------------------------

The Blog comments are SUPPORT links and they are only directed to the social bookmarks to improve on the indexing of the social bookmarks. No Blog Comment links are directed to the money page.

Please let me know If you have any further question's on the service and I will try to answer them asap.

- Amit

Prompt, high quality, and an overdelivery of 10% This is a superb bookmarking service, of high quality sites only. Recommended.

Update please

Placed order a 4 days ago, can we please get a reply to the PM i sent and the email i sent to the paypal.

10 May 2013 18:09:21 AEST
Transaction ID: 5FH97931UL2377501

Placed an order a few days ago. Was just wondering if I could get an update. Thanks

PayPal logo 13 May 2013 16:27:00 AEST
Transaction ID: 2B538844YG930334N

Hi Nyte, just sent the report and apologize for the delay.

Placed an order a few days ago. Was just wondering if I could get an update. Thanks

PayPal logo 13 May 2013 16:27:00 AEST
Transaction ID: 2B538844YG930334N

Thanks William and E for the Orders. I will be sending you these reports by tomorrow.

decided to send another one through before i got the results of the last order, Not seeing too many SBM providers any more...

placed an order

Ordered one ID7AC26248UB1448459

Thanks a lot for an amazing review.

Prompt, high quality, and an overdelivery of 10% This is a superb bookmarking service, of high quality sites only. Recommended.

Hey WineGuru, I will send you an pm asking for the URL of the order placed because all the reports have been sent.

Placed order a 4 days ago, can we please get a reply to the PM i sent and the email i sent to the paypal.

10 May 2013 18:09:21 AEST
Transaction ID: 5FH97931UL2377501

Been ordering Amit's services for can't even remember how long. Rock solid quality as always. Very nice links for ranking int'l kws. Just loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.