HIGH PR Manual Social Bookmarks on Unique Accounts with Support Links with Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just skyped you. Looking to get bulk price on 50 package for 22 URL's total on this round. Please pm or skype me.

Just got my report. These bookmarking links are not from spammed pligg sites. Some of them are major bookmarking site, like, reddit, delicious, etc. Fresh account created for each site. This is a top quality service & you can't beat the price.

and order received last night :)

as someone mentioned earlier, this is reddit, delicious, and a bunch of other sites. Seems to be good quality from what I've looked at so far. Amit over delivered, which I was expecting because not every blog comment will be approved, but he over delivered by almost double which I was pleasantly surprised by.

I will be ordering again.

Thanks a ton for the AMAZING reviews, Almost all the reports are now sent.

I am also now ready to take the next batch of Orders.

Really liked the delivery of report and the quality of work was quite nice.

and order received last night :)

as someone mentioned earlier, this is reddit, delicious, and a bunch of other sites. Seems to be good quality from what I've looked at so far. Amit over delivered, which I was expecting because not every blog comment will be approved, but he over delivered by almost double which I was pleasantly surprised by.

I will be ordering again.

order placed.

Great job on the last order. Placed another: ************80528

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Order placed. This is the only bookmarking service I use now.

Order Placed!

Just got my report. These bookmarking links are not from spammed pligg sites. Some of them are major bookmarking site, like, reddit, delicious, etc. Fresh account created for each site. This is a top quality service & you can't beat the price.

Overdelivered ! Very pleased.I hope it will get indexed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.