High PR(3-6) Article Directory Submissions Just for only $3( Review copies available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
REVIEW: The good, the bad, the ugly.

Good: Great communication, SEOMERELIN actually PM'd me twice asking for my article. He wants the work. Report was awesome, article directy, pagerank, category, article URL. 14 of my 25 articles we're still pending. Assuming an updated report will be sent with the article URLs for the pending articles.

Bad: All articles are identical, which is exactly what he stated. This service would be much more effective if he offered a spinnable article submission, for a higher price, of course. One of my 11 approved articles wasn't there, no biggie tho, there's going to be some collateral damage in these types of efforts.

Ugly: I wrote my own article, in a hurry (there was a reason he had to send two PM's to get it) and I mispelled my URL. /facepalm. Shit, no wonder over half my search terms are misspelled...restaurants, restaraunts, wtf kind of word is that anyway?

SEOMERELIN kindly offered, after pointing out that it was my mistake, to fix them for free but I'm paying him for his time as the service, communication and effort has been really good.

Rating: 4.5/5 Offering a spinned article higher cost option would make this a 5/5. For what he's charging, and what he's delivering, this is a no brainer. Get on it before he raises his prices.

Awesome service, everything as promised was received - Highly recommended.

Report received.

Out of 25 sites the article has been submitted to, about half are already approved. While checking one of the sites, it already had the article disabled or deleted. Another one did not have any link at all in the body of the article nor in the author bio box, just raw html tags. The quality of the article is moderate, I think that it could have been more researched. It also seemed to me less good than the sample article that was shown, but this is just my impression.

For the price, however, the service is quite good. You will get ~20 links with your desired anchor text.

With the same ratio, you would get ~80 links for $8. Not bad, huh?

hi script bazaar
for 200 submissions we will charge---$16
for 400 words article will cost yu----3.5
so the total cost for yr work will be:16+3.5=19.5

Status
Not open for further replies.