Hey meat eaters, how about a hot dog? :D

I'm talking about COWS, not dogs. Already stated above I wouldn't eat a dog. I have a dog and love her so much. They truly are amazing animals.

I'm just pointing out how different cultures view things.

I didn't mean you in the literal sense.

This is just a theory I have of course I could be wrong.

6.jpg

Well I can definitely see how one might find it annoying but...why?

Perhaps some of you are struggling with the thought that maybe consuming this is unnatural after all and deflecting your anger and/or guilt in my direction for bringing those feelings to your attention.

But if I am wrong, then not sure why you're not just enjoying the pics of the beautiful food I posted and salivating over it with your carnivorous instincts and all rather than being annoyed. If someone posted a whole stack of juicy fruit and vegetables I surely wouldn't find it annoying, but then again, it wouldn't make me feel angry, upset, guilty or uncomfortable either. Heck, I might even get the urge to grab that fruit if I have it on hand but I certainly never felt the urge to strangle, skin and eat a rottweiler.

It annoys people for the same reason atheists annoy religious people and religious people annoy atheists. It's fine you want to be a vegan, but there's no need to try and force your view on other people. Neither diet is "correct". If you look hard enough you can find a study to back up whatever bullshit diet you want or discredit someone elses.

Now you're trying to play the part a victim of unwanted anger. You were deliberately trying to make people feel uncomfortable by showing pictures of an animal most people on this forum wouldn't consider eating. There's no possible way you don't understand why some people would be offended by it even if they eat meat.

Well I can definitely see how one might find it annoying but...why?

Perhaps some of you are struggling with the thought that maybe consuming this is unnatural after all and deflecting your anger and/or guilt in my direction for bringing those feelings to your attention.

But if I am wrong, then not sure why you're not just enjoying the pics of the beautiful food I posted and salivating over it with your carnivorous instincts and all rather than being annoyed. If someone posted a whole stack of juicy fruit and vegetables I surely wouldn't find it annoying, but then again, it wouldn't make me feel angry, upset, guilty or uncomfortable either. Heck, I might even get the urge to grab that fruit if I have it on hand but I certainly never felt the urge to strangle, skin and eat a rottweiler.

It's more your motive that people are angry about, and we just want you to STFU. Noob vegan. No worse than a religious fanatic.