Hey meat eaters, how about a hot dog? :D

Yeah, I get it. But why would you want to eat the one animal that is by far the most loyal and loving towards humans, not to mention exceptionally intelligent.

I'm talking about COWS, not dogs. Already stated above I wouldn't eat a dog. I have a dog and love her so much. They truly are amazing animals.

I'm just pointing out how different cultures view things.

Yeah, I get it. But why would you want to eat the one animal that is by far the most loyal and loving towards humans, not to mention exceptionally intelligent.

Because it tastes good. You don't see it much in US, but in some third world countries dogs run around the streets biting people and spreading diseases. People living below poverty line will eat anything that comes their way. I've seen people eat some sort of bugs in Thailand, looked disgusting to me, never got enough guts or need to try it, but I guess once you pass the mental barrier and realize that it doesn't taste bad, you can actually like it.

Why would you kill a dog that is by far the most loyal and loving towards humans? Yet, thousands get killed in the shelters every day. Why not send them to Africa and feed some starving kids? They already eat monkeys there which can also be classified as exceptionally intelligent.

To some cultures, dogs are food. I mean, what else is there to say?

I have a dog and have owned many dogs in the past and, as an american I wouldn't consider eating them obviously lol, but to some cultures this is their way of life.

I mean, some people such as hindus regard cows as sacred but I'm sure many of us eat burgers, steaks, and ground beef like it's going out of style. I know I do. To us, eating cows is completely normal but to them it's disgusting.

Coin always has 2 sides.

Pass the A1.

TRUFF

I don't see how eating a dog is different from eating any other animal. People differentiate between which animals are OK to slaughter and which are not, although there's really no difference. It's only your mindset, shaped by your culture and upbringing. It's purely subjective, so I don't get why you would bash someone for eating certain things or even force your own eating habits on them. That's like fucking religious zealots trying to dictate what goes on in people's bedrooms.

I would eat pretty much anything edible, except maybe maggots, spiders and human flesh.

actually, fuck that, I'd try human flesh.

I don't see how eating a dog is different from eating any other animal. People differentiate between which animals are OK to slaughter and which are not, although there's really no difference. It's only your mindset, shaped by your culture and upbringing. It's purely subjective, so I don't get why you would bash someone for eating certain things or even force your own eating habits on them. That's like fucking religious zealots trying to dictate what goes on in people's bedrooms.

I would eat pretty much anything edible, except maybe maggots, spiders and human flesh.

actually, fuck that, I'd try human flesh.

281h1dw.jpg

Why would you kill a dog that is by far the most loyal and loving towards humans? Yet, thousands get killed in the shelters every day. Why not send them to Africa and feed some starving kids? They already eat monkeys there which can also be classified as exceptionally intelligent.

That's a pretty good idea in essence. I think I read recently that PETA kills more animals than it saves. No chance it would ever fly though.

Thats pretty gross...why keep a a growling face on the plate? It like staring at you with this pissed off look, while you eat it. lol

Would you? Discuss.

y5qNV.jpg

Fcdyy.jpg

NQcen.jpg

2PpyZ.jpg

5hKX3.jpg

FDxkF.jpg

yAQuC.jpg

vtWFZ.jpg

No different to eating pig.

The reason for the dog's head being on the plate is that head meat is fucking delicious. Especially the cheek muscles.

Personally, I wouldn't eat something that eats meat for disease reasons, but I don't have a problem with it otherwise. The main concern I'd have over that is whether the dogs are raised and killed humanely. In Korea, they probably aren't.

Thank you. Because you posted these pictures I have now seen the vegan way and have sworn off eating meat. I am changing the world.

m0rtal, I have no quarrel with you, but these threads are annoying because you come off as a raw vegan zealot.

Well I can definitely see how one might find it annoying but...why?

Perhaps some of you are struggling with the thought that maybe consuming this is unnatural after all and deflecting your anger and/or guilt in my direction for bringing those feelings to your attention.

This is just a theory I have of course I could be wrong.

But if I am wrong, then not sure why you're not just enjoying the pics of the beautiful food I posted and salivating over it with your carnivorous instincts and all rather than being annoyed. If someone posted a whole stack of juicy fruit and vegetables I surely wouldn't find it annoying, but then again, it wouldn't make me feel angry, upset, guilty or uncomfortable either. Heck, I might even get the urge to grab that fruit if I have it on hand but I certainly never felt the urge to strangle, skin and eat a rottweiler.