y5qNV.jpg

Fcdyy.jpg

NQcen.jpg

2PpyZ.jpg

5hKX3.jpg

FDxkF.jpg

yAQuC.jpg

vtWFZ.jpg

m0rtal, I have no quarrel with you, but these threads are annoying because you come off as a raw vegan zealot.

the real fucked up part is how they beat the shit out of those dogs before they kill them in Korea to make the meat more tender.

everyone i know who's eaten it says dog soup is delicious though

Yeah, I actually would.

I would not care for the dog head sitting there, but then I don't want a pig or lamb skull staring at me, either.

::emp::

You're over thinking it, for something else to live something else must die. It's a fact of life.

To some cultures, dogs are food. I mean, what else is there to say?

I have a dog and have owned many dogs in the past and, as an american I wouldn't consider eating them obviously lol, but to some cultures this is their way of life.

I mean, some people such as hindus regard cows as sacred but I'm sure many of us eat burgers, steaks, and ground beef like it's going out of style. I know I do. To us, eating cows is completely normal but to them it's disgusting.

Coin always has 2 sides.

Pass the A1.

Yeah, I had a dog soup before. We had a large Korean population where I grew up. Never knew it was dog meat until after I got done eating it and gave my positive feedback. The only thing to note is that it's not just any dog that they cook. They have their own dog farms and grow a special breed - not sure what breed it is but as far as I know, some special one that has pretty much no muscles. So, it took away my worries about letting my german shepherd go walk around the area on it's own. And no, it doesn't taste like chicken. I'd say more like beef with a bit different taste. They cook it for a long time, until the meet separates into really thin pieces, almost as thin as hair and add a ton of spices to it.

To some cultures, dogs are food. I mean, what else is there to say?

I have a dog and have owned many dogs in the past and, as an american I wouldn't consider eating them obviously lol, but to some cultures this is their way of life.

I mean, some people such as hindus regard cows as sacred but I'm sure many of us eat burgers, steaks, and ground beef like it's going out of style. I know I do. To us, eating cows is completely normal but to them it's disgusting.

Coin always has 2 sides.

Pass the A1.

Yeah, I get it. But why would you want to eat the one animal that is by far the most loyal and loving towards humans, not to mention exceptionally intelligent.