otfcx.jpg

6lf1r.jpg

fHCOf.jpg

OmD5f.jpg

aeeVD.jpg

XjYx9.jpg

MxFem.jpg

hdii9.jpg

Damn is that you lil man? & thats a custom made car? Now its clear why you sold your site :p

Thats so awesome, it looks like it can be driven on the road, right? I would be worried about a semi not seeing it...

The background kinda looks like Disney World's "Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show", is it? The one in Orlando doesn't have roller coasters in the back, maybe a different location? Or I'm totally wrong haha.

The background kinda looks like Disney World's "Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show", is it? The one in Orlando doesn't have roller coasters in the back, maybe a different location? Or I'm totally wrong haha.
I believe they have a similar show in France, which would explain the Euro Golfs.

EDIT: Apparently that's a VW Gol, popular in Brazil.

I believe they have a similar show in France, which would explain the Euro Golfs.

EDIT: Apparently that's a VW Gol, popular in Brazil.

I think it's pronounced VW GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!

Reactions: mmoskol