Hey Bros, Just Got a New Ride

thats cool and all but i wouldnt drive that on the roads. one little bump and that thing will crumple up like a soda can.

damn if i was a midget and I was driving in that down the highway and was beside a HGV, I'd shit bricks. Even on a normal car I don't like driving beside HGV. but in that... it' like being an ant in a room full of elephants

Seriously, how some of you don't fall for your own landing pages is beyond me:
VW Mini-Gol is little people

It’s propelled by 5.5hp engine, can reach a top speed of 27km/h and is merely 2.25 meters long. Everything else such as seats, dashboard and the instrumentation do not receive any amendment, except the scale.

Lolz at novelty items, and double lulz at people who assume all kinds of things (like it could go on a high way with a max speed of 10-15 MPH.

Seriously, how some of you don't fall for your own landing pages is beyond me:
VW Mini-Gol is little people

Lolz at novelty items, and double lulz at people who assume all kinds of things (like it could go on a high way with a max speed of 10-15 MPH.

I did notice it has golf cart tires, so I just figured it could only go like 40mph, but now my little midget fantasy is totally ruined you ass hole...

Hey guys thanks for the compliments! That's my weekend car, here's my daily driver.

stupid-car.jpg

And here's my BFF with his car.

member-cfg83-albums-shtuff-05-picture2550-pikachu-car.jpg

And this is our new party bus.

CatCarBig.jpg

I think this kicks ass. You should post your pictures to Top Gear in the UK, you'll get on tv for sure with this, bro.

It'll just become another toy the super rich give to their kids to play with.