Help to understand, an experienced user xrumer, but money is not earning

X-Rumer Sucks :nopenope:

I paid a guy on a thread here for a blast and got links to a bunch of Russian, Turkish, Arabic and God Knows where the fuck elsewhere crappy forums.

Should I have expected more for my $5?

X-Rumer Sucks :nopenope:

I paid a guy on a thread here for a blast and got links to a bunch of Russian, Turkish, Arabic and God Knows where the fuck elsewhere crappy forums.

Should I have expected more for my $5?
When you're paying $5, no.

And that's not the software, it's the person operating it.

G.I.G.O.

Вы можете использовать XRUMER как инструмент для создания обратных ссылок на ваш рост выдачи позиция или вы можете продать XRUMER взрывов в качестве службы.

Help to understand, an experienced user xrumer, but money is not earning

I read the entire forum. A lot of information ... brain boom. Who really is not difficult, anyone remember a novice and inexperienced, who are not lazy will share the basics, please help. In fact, almost all figured out, but still far from everything. There markups below are still people who are willing to help a novice to understand what, why and how to eat it?
The main question is this-I bought xrumer in 2007 but still not learned through xrumer earn, tell me in PM how to make xrumer $ 30 per day.

shame that I have in the SEO to 2005, but never understood how to use the tool xrumer.
Worked with ppc. adult, pharma, but no money (((

Created project xrumer. collected hrefer base pr forums usa.
Registered here drawn-cash.com
Started work.
1-logged into the forums
2-send personal messages, users forums

The result
img44.imageshack.us/i/regx.jpg/
img266.imageshack.us/i/reg2.jpg/
I'm disappointed

The reason why you're not successful with xrumer/ppc/adult/pharma might not be because the tools you've used, but because of your bad English.

Quite fitting for the user, cock.

Which user ? Most are english here (me not) just like you I assume. They do not understand it all anyway in russian. While OP is russian and know how it reads in russian cause it's his first language.

I just find it funny how many idiots here tried to correct my english while posting such shit in language they don't know to person who is native speaker:D

When you're paying $5, no.

And that's not the software, it's the person operating it.

G.I.G.O.

I dont have any problem with the guy who did the work. It was done fast and for $5 I got about what I expected. He created the profiles and some other info that fitted in with them. My point was about the quality of the links. Many forum owners are getting wise to x-rumer and blocking it. X-rumer did not get any clicks (except from a few forum owners who were about to delete the profiles (probably). Nor did it help with PR - I paid a guy $20 at DP for a directory submission blast and he got a brand new site with no content (I mean no content - only i-frames) a PR1 in no time flat. Do you think that 4x xrumer blasts could achieve that? :bowdown:

Maybe the OP should go for a directory submitter instead.

I see some very skewed expectations and comprehension with your comment.

He created the profiles and some other info that fitted in with them. X-rumer did not get any clicks (except from a few forum owners who were about to delete the profiles (probably).

Profiles are not viewed by that many people, so of course you aren't going to get many clicks through to your website. They aren't for direct promotion, they are there for link building since they tend to stick longer than those built from actual posting. If you want click through - then have someone take a message of yours and post it in forum threads.

Nor did it help with PR - I paid a guy $20 at DP for a directory submission blast and he got a brand new site with no content (I mean no content - only i-frames) a PR1 in no time flat. Do you think that 4x xrumer blasts could achieve that? :bowdown:

Profile links are different than RSS or Social Directory submissions that you'd get from someone using Bookmarking Demon or SENuke. Profiles don't alert the SEs that they are made like is done when you submit to RSS or Social directories.

It's your responsibility to get them indexed and seen by the SEs.

Seriously. Don't blame a tool for it not working if you don't know the concepts. A tool is only as good as the user.

There is a russian forum run by botmaster I'm pretty sure, contact him and see about it. I don't personally use it as I'm not russian, but I've heard it mentioned many times, thats probably your best bet to start learning about xrumer.