Help to understand, an experienced user xrumer, but money is not earning

hey dummy

pick an offer. build a website. choose a money keyword. xrumer for links with that keyword. take dildo out your ass. make money.

This guys is over at xrchat.info too. He's absolutely retarded. People give him solid advice and he simply responds "ok, but how I use that to make money?".

He's just a lazy piece of shit, ban him.

They help only on technical issues

Who sold you XRumer? Ivan Susanin? Ask him for the way out!

BBMZK.jpg

Help to understand, an experienced user xrumer, but money is not earning

I read the entire forum. A lot of information ... brain boom. Who really is not difficult, anyone remember a novice and inexperienced, who are not lazy will share the basics, please help. In fact, almost all figured out, but still far from everything. There markups below are still people who are willing to help a novice to understand what, why and how to eat it?
The main question is this-I bought xrumer in 2007 but still not learned through xrumer earn, tell me in PM how to make xrumer $ 30 per day.

Using paypal visa card to buy a decent bottle of Pinot Grigio: $24.00...
...WF's 'but money is not earning' thread: Priceless

Basic english is still a requirement right ? Maybe seomike should unleash one of those new banhammer images

Using paypal visa card to buy a decent bottle of Pinot Grigio: $24.00...
...WF's 'but money is not earning' thread: Priceless

True true. This is the most entertaining thread on WF. Guy is abolutely prone to any advice he's getting, he's taking a beating but sticks to his 'but money is not earning' mantra, probably from 2005.

All people on WF should take example of our Russian friend who's in internet marketing since 2005 despite the fact 'money is not earning' and never gave up.

What gave him a power to endure all this years in industry is beyond my imagination.

my question is relevant!

The sad part about this is that you did get hints on this thread, and you got very specific advice on the XrChat forums when you posted this thread there; yet you are not taking the advice to heart and applying it.

I will reiterate this: Xrumer does not make you money, it's just an automation software to save you the time from doing it by hand.

The sad part about this is that you did get hints on this thread, and you got very specific advice on the XrChat forums when you posted this thread there; yet you are not taking the advice to heart and applying it.

I will reiterate this: Xrumer does not make you money, it's just an automation software to save you the time from doing it by hand.

He knows all that 'but money is not earning' :)