Haven't gotten paid by CX

Ask the owner of XM to pay you guys

here is his info

[FONT=&quot]Issa Asad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]______ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]__________[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]__[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]______ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]__________[/FONT][FONT=&quot]__[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]__[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miami Florida
Work: 954.482.4255[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Fax: [/FONT][FONT=&quot] 305.402.0224[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cell: [/FONT][FONT=&quot] 305.915.9600[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Issa@telecomworldus.com MSN: Issaasad1@hotmail.com
AIM: Issa10[/FONT]

^^thanks for the info krongel

sucks for those who havent been paid yet. i got my wire like 3 weeks ago and was told i still had some fraud on my traffic. Funny part is, i run the same traffic to my own internal offers and i know how the quality is and how the rebill #'s shake out.

this guy must work for cx too...they're sending in troops. wtf...cx even admitted that they paid their smaller debts. maybe this guy got paid, but why would he hate....HATER is in Canada too...fishy:) (kassam)
Shit, my bad for not lying about my location. Clearly I MUST work for CX since I'm in Canada. Hell all 6 million of us in Toronto work for CX. Good work detective.

so this has 1000 views in about 24 hours. cx needs to do some reputation management big time.

seems like they're paying a few people...but definitely not everyone! their financials are fryed!

I've been with CX and worked with them network to network for 2 years now and even longer as a publisher before that. The people they have working over there are a joke and when shit hit the fan about XM, our manager was being cool but C2M had a betting pool of when he quit. Unfortunately, I lost and our CFO won by them quitting on a Friday.

After a couple of months of this crap going on now, the VP over there had a meeting recently with our CFO and has stated that our account indeed had been flagged with fraud transactions all of a sudden. So the 135K at this time and for the last few months being withheld isnt being paid out this time but they promised to deliver a detailed fraud report in 2 weeks.

I've honestly never been more disgusted in my life with the way CX Digital and Epic Direct has handled this. On the bright side, we paid out as usual on our weekly's and monthly's without question because honestly, this is the biggest pack of bullshit I've ever seen.

If they had anyone worth a fuck at their booth in ASW working, maybe more could have been accomplished but since they didnt, we get to sit on waiting for two weeks to see these reports.

Forum posting is nice but more weight will be carried on this issue because I'm personally waiting on these reports to post on our company blog along with the email exchanges and aim messages we've had for the last two months. Honestly, with the shit that is going to be revealed over there, dont expect a few of them to hang around much longer because the smart ones already left and the nuthuggers who've been communicating and trying to "keep this on the downlow" are about to get slapped in the face.

I hate hearing more stuff like this especially from network owners, and suprisingly your not the first owner I've talked to who have said this. The balls in their court, and at this point I don't think there's nothing i can do but wait.
:throwup:

i think their vp's are dipshits...they're just marching per their c-level commanders. there was no fraud, xm's wiped out.....their panama bank got blown up by visa for running totally uncompliant. xm had been getting away with murder forever because of their panama banking relationship, but when the complaints went nuts, visa got involved and audited the panama bank, which ended up costing them their visa bin, and there went xm. xm also hit up all of the other continuity guys looking to board their $10m rebills for anything..and got a 50 cents on the dollar deal from the big adult guys in FL...adult doesn't have much chargeback, believe it or not, so xm's cb's will be diluted there (just for their rebills).

so...no fraud, just lies and stalling!