Has anyone tried the craiglist thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yup it works but its quite a bit of work compared to other ways of making money online IMO but you should try it out for yourself.

I tried earlier in the real estate for sale section and it wouldn't allow me to put an url in.

bah,...yeah..i sent a couple personalized emails...to see if it would work(like 4-5)...but i feel too guilty and think im going to quit it now. I already received like 40 messages...

yeah, or i did the dating email thing(thats the thing i did 4 or 5 times just now)

yeah the dating thing is the only thing that works cause posting an affiliate link masked or not directly in the ad will get the ad removed quickly by the CL users. You have to post a real looking dating ad then once you get an email pass them an aff. link. Its quite a bit of work but im sure it could be automated if you have the skillz.

yeah tangem is right,,, CL has really slammed down on spammers,, to the point they contact the spammers affilite network with a cease and decist, resulting in no paycheck,,lol...

the dating is the only way to go in CL, considering that noone knows,,lol. No links in CL and they request info which makes it non-spam kind of:)

Simply post an ad in dating, and setup an autoresponder telling the people to go find more pics and info here,,, with a link to your favorite dating offer...

Boom , Done

But I have known people not get checks for spamming CL with free offers and shit where a link is visible.. so be warned. CL loves sending Hydra, Azoogle, Cpa empire , max bounty and others letters telling them that ID# XXXX has been spamming and littering their site.

Good Luck..

Not even worth doing the dating thing anymore. Barely does anyone fall for it now, not to mention your ads gets deleted/flagged really fast.

don't do the craigslist thing, the amount of time spent doing ads, the # of ads that get flagged and how often craigslist bitches about spam just makes this waisted effort. Also you have to use a different ad for every post. risk/reward is just to high!

Yeah, the time invested rewriting ads and opening new accounts isn't even worth it since the money you make is chump change. Too many people abused this already.

projectdwhl said:
Yeah, the time invested rewriting ads and opening new accounts isn't even worth it since the money you make is chump change. Too many people abused this already.
Bastards

I used to make great money doing ringtones 6 months ago but I have done tests every month since and well there are better things you can do with your time, like pick your nose, shovel shit, pick dingelberries etc. etc. you get the idea!

there are also craigslist 'spam cops' now who reply to ads just to see if you're going to spam them with an offer in your reply. gotta watch your back.

there are also craigslist 'spam cops' now who reply to ads just to see if you're going to spam them with an offer in your reply. gotta watch your back.

Wow, didn't know that. I have 10 e-mails of horny guys that I was going to reply to. I think I'll just leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.