Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts!

We are now opening up spots for our new service. Social Bookmarking Can make a huge difference in SERPs. These Blasts will Increase your SERP listings in under 48 hours after the Blast!

What The Service Involves​

PACK 1

Submission to over 700 Social Bookmarking Sites
Everything is Spinable to reduce footprint ( Keywords, Description, Tags etc are all spinable )
Your report will include the actual bookmark url and not the bookmark account. This will allow you to drip these into your indexers.
The Bookmark URLs will then be sent through Scrapebox to a minimum of 7000 Blog Comments.
Turnaround Time will range from 2 - 4 days.
(Optional - We can write and spin your titles, descriptions and tags for an extra $5.)
(Optional - We will Submit all the bookmarks to your own individual account for an extra $10 )

Price

Only $20

PACK 2

Submission to over 1200 Social Bookmarking Sites
Everything is Spinable to reduce footprint ( Keywords, Description, Tags etc are all spinable )
Your report will include the actual bookmark url and not the bookmark account. This will allow you to drip these into your indexers.
The Bookmark URLs will then be sent through Scrapebox to a minimum of 12000 Blog Comments.
Turnaround Time will range from 2 - 4 days.
(Optional - We can write and spin your titles, descriptions and tags for an extra $5.)
(Optional - We will Submit all the bookmarks to your own individual account for an extra $10 )

Price

Only $33

What We Need From You

This is the easy part. All you need to do is go to Daily Marketer! - Huge Social Bookmarking Blasts! here you will find the paypal button to purchase the pack and then fill in the form with all the details. That will then put you in the queue, All packs will be done on a first come first serve basis.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hey

Just to clarify a few things. We have had some PMs asking the same questions. The answers are outlined below

FAQ

Q. Do Any of these sites overlap with the other Social Bookmarking Services on Wicked Fire?
A. We will provide you with completely new Unique Domains on this service. If you have ordered off of anyone on Wickedfire there will be no overlaps on this service so you will get either 700 or 1200 New Unique Domains.

Q. Are there any Bulk Discounts?
A. Yes we offer bulk discounts but they are done on an individual basis. Please contact us for Bulk Discount Rates. You can either contact us via PM or email us - harrymctavish2011@gmail.com or use the contact form on our site - http://www.dailymarketer.com

Thanks

Harry

Last edited:
Are you sure there will be no duplicate domains from other services? Do you own these? Are they subdomains?

Are you sure there will be no duplicate domains from other services? Do you own these? Are they subdomains?

There are 10s of 1000s of sites that can be bookmarked. If we cannot get your link on new domains you will get a full refund. We are scraping these sites 24/7 and are refreshing our lists on a daily basis.

Thanks

Harry

Got a lot to live up to have these new book mark blasts services.

Will give this a try soon, have a page that will be a good test, and not too difficult.

REVIEW:

I ordered Pack#1 and got my report within 1 day. I tried this on a brand new site, which was not listed in the Top 300 for any of the keywords (I used 2 different keywords) and within hours of getting the report I'm on Page 2 and 3 of Google! RECOMMENDED!!!

Got a lot to live up to have these new book mark blasts services.

Will give this a try soon, have a page that will be a good test, and not too difficult.

We do have a lot to live up to, however these blasts can make the difference, nothing wrong with a little competition :)

REVIEW:

I ordered Pack#1 and got my report within 1 day. I tried this on a brand new site, which was not listed in the Top 300 for any of the keywords (I used 2 different keywords) and within hours of getting the report I'm on Page 2 and 3 of Google! RECOMMENDED!!!

Thanks for the Great Review. Thanks for your business!

Your listings will improve as more of the bookmarks get indexed.

Thanks

Harry

REVIEW:

Hey

Just seen you have hit #7 and #14 For your keywords! For A Brand new site that's not bad going!

Harry

Are these 1200 domains going to be all unique? Will this work on inner urls as well? Besides, spinnable desciptiosn and titles, do we supply the tags as well? Thanks and looking forward to your reply!

Are these 1200 domains going to be all unique? Will this work on inner urls as well? Besides, spinnable desciptiosn and titles, do we supply the tags as well? Thanks and looking forward to your reply!

Hey

The 1200 domains will all be unique domains. This will work really well with inner domains. we will use the keywords as tags.

Thanks

Harry

Thanks for all the orders, All orders have been received, A few packs have been sent out. We are now open for more business, Thanks!

Harry

I was lucky enough to pick up a review copy of pack 2.

There was 1500 social bookmarks and 16500 blog comments to the book marks. SWEET over delivery!

The links were only put up a few hours ago and I've already jumped from page 6 to page 3 (27) (keyword 12,000 exact match searches and medium comp).

I'll post a full report in a week or so.

L

I was lucky enough to pick up a review copy of pack 2.

There was 1500 social bookmarks and 16500 blog comments to the book marks. SWEET over delivery!

The links were only put up a few hours ago and I've already jumped from page 6 to page 3 (27) (keyword 12,000 exact match searches and medium comp).

I'll post a full report in a week or so.

L

Thanks for the great review! Glad you seen some movement on the keywords! Keep an eye on them as more get indexed you will gain a lot more rank as well!

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.