Accounts Receivable Blam

Visual Summary:
aaqQGhG.jpg

VwQn70I.jpg

9aLMNsk.jpg

eMaxnYY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

was posted in tanner's mastermind lol

5:30:26 PM] President Eagle: can you please delete that dude, seriously.
[5:30:42 PM] BLT: y
[5:30:46 PM] President Eagle: I don't even know what record that is from or what that is but
[5:30:59 PM] President Eagle: I'm getting a beating as is, I seriously don't want it from a friend now too
[5:31:42 PM] BLT: ryan - i like you as a person and stuff
[5:31:53 PM] BLT: but seriously - you owe people $ and are playing games with these secondary companies
[5:32:31 PM] President Eagle: I understand that, and this was not something I schemed to do like people perseve
[5:32:59 PM] President Eagle: EWA had problems, I've been seeking investors to get them handled, I've been doing what I can.
[5:33:08 PM] BLT: nothing against you personally but ewa needs to die - lettuce be cereal
[5:33:12 PM] President Eagle: It's not like I'm taking this money and pocketing it, I've laid everyone off.
[5:33:52 PM] President Eagle: I'm most likely closing down EWA soon to cease this hellhole that I'm in
[5:34:02 PM] President Eagle: but please, don't burn me at the stake until I do so.

beg for mercy u cunt

Reactions: ANOMOANON

[5:30:46 PM] President Eagle: I don't even know what record that is from or what that is but
[5:30:59 PM] President Eagle: I'm getting a beating as is, I seriously don't want it from a friend now too
[5:31:53 PM] BLT: but seriously - you owe people $ and are playing games with these secondary companies
[5:32:31 PM] President Eagle: I understand that, and this was not something I schemed to do like people perseve
[5:32:59 PM] President Eagle: EWA had problems, I've been seeking investors to get them handled, I've been doing what I can.
[5:33:08 PM] BLT: nothing against you personally but ewa needs to die - lettuce be cereal
[5:33:12 PM] President Eagle: It's not like I'm taking this money and pocketing it, I've laid everyone off.
[5:33:52 PM] President Eagle: I'm most likely closing down EWA soon to cease this hellhole that I'm in
[5:34:02 PM] President Eagle: but please, don't burn me at the stake until I do so.

beg for mercy u cunt

oh shit

beg for mercy u cunt

Ummm... more importantly... How is "mastermind" and "Tanner" in the same title??? That goes against all logic..

Gotta wonder what the majority of peoples reactions would have been if he would have came out from the get go and just said that he was a million dollars in debt. I suppose the lavish demeanor of his online presence would have probably overshadowed that.