GreenLabelSEO: The Only SEO Service You Will Ever Need! Highest Quality Blog Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVIEW
I placed an order and he had completed the work in just 3-4 days. Pretty quick turn around!
The screenshot he provided upon completion showed a breakdown of the titles used in the articles.
Since ordering, I've noticed a positive SERPS increase and I would definitely order this service again!
Probably one of the more 'quality' services here on WF.

Speed: Fast delivery.
Communication: Can't complain, everything went smooth.
Quality: I have no idea yet. You get a screenshot where the links should be. No SERP increases yet but it's too early ofcourse. Will report serp movements next week (probably in next thread then :/ )

Thanks for the review!

You should get a little to medium movement from first package. But what is most important, this will stick! These posts will not get deindexed because they`re not spun and are actually readable and interesting. I`m sick and tired seeing tons of networks using scraped and spunned content. Thankfully, these kind of networks will not stay here long because of angry Panda 3.4 has been released!
This is the the latest iteration of the algorithm focused on improving search results by reducing the rankings of websites with low-quality content.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.