GreenLabelSEO: The Only SEO Service You Will Ever Need! Highest Quality Blog Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroBlogLand

www.GreenLabelSEO.com
Oct 22, 2011
greenlabelseo.com
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

REVIEW
I placed an order and he had completed the work in just 3-4 days. Pretty quick turn around!
The screenshot he provided upon completion showed a breakdown of the titles used in the articles.
Since ordering, I've noticed a positive SERPS increase and I would definitely order this service again!
Probably one of the more 'quality' services here on WF.

Last edited:

Your refund policy is funny since you don't provide reports :) How do we know that you delivered?

Hell i'll take one review copy.

Will run this on a site that was sitting #1 but then dropped to #5 because of too many ads above the fold (apparently).

If you offe reviews, i will take one.

I have a brand new site (3 months old) with good onpage seo but its not in top 1000 now for my keyword.

So if you want a very good review and u want to see how far ur package can get, i will do an honest review for you!

just pm me:)

Ordered one: 4M774226EY0233502

Hopefully the screen shot includes significant portions of the article text, otherwise, I'm not clear on how I tell you delivered. I can make a screenshot that says "10 articles submitted" :)

We`ll send you a screenshot showing the article titles and the PR overview. Also, you can check your links in linkchecker after two weeks of completion. Our indexing rate is %98

Regards,

Last edited:
We have updated our service:

Instead of 150+ word articles we now provide 200+ word articles to improve the quality of the network. That`s why the prices are now a bit higher!

As some of you may have heard, Google is on a war path against private blog networks. More and more crap networks being deindexed. We are still and will be a LIVE! Also, did you know that Google is now target sites over doing their SEO. It means building lot`s of links over a short timeframe with low anchor diversity.

That`s why we have created this service. To provide natural and long-term SEO results.

We are taking 3 more orders this week!
After that will be available in next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.