Great program for tracking all your earnings, clicks, and stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have pointed out that I was referring to statsremote and not statsjunky ( I can't figure out how to edit my damn post)

Statsremote kicks ass. One of my affiliates' backends gives me less stats than StatsRemote managed to get from them. VERY HELPFUL

Definitely keep us updated on the progress of your Mac client.

I would gladly pay for a nice app like this put I don't really feel like firing up Parallels everytime I want to check my stats ;)

I'll try this program when I get home from work today. Is there some feature where you add some subid tracking to it so you can drill down to see how specific keywords are converting ?

Thanks a lot for the good words, drbones and crossfittn :)

Definitely keep us updated on the progress of your Mac client.

I would gladly pay for a nice app like this put I don't really feel like firing up Parallels everytime I want to check my stats ;)
Beta started this week. Let us know if you're interested -> beta A|T statsremote D|O|T com

I'll try this program when I get home from work today. Is there some feature where you add some subid tracking to it so you can drill down to see how specific keywords are converting ?
Sub ID tracking is not supported (yet). We have plans for next year but only for select programs. For most programs the software would need to read too many pages and kind of hammer the stats servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.