Great program for tracking all your earnings, clicks, and stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible to get a program added to only your software? Example if you're with an independent affiliate and don't want anybody else to know who you're with, so you don't want it on every version of the software, just yours?

Well said JB247. Will have a look into this prog.
Sounds fair enough, I've already joined and the program seems very promising. I guess only a perpetual would display the verdict.
Let me know if you need anything :)

a year or two ago we traded some support emails regarding this.....the reinstalling JVM didn't help. what is the ETA on the Sun Java version?
Beta should start within the next two weeks. The release of the final version is planned for February. If you want to be part of the beta, please send an email to support A T statsremote D O T com.

How about a special 1/2 off 12 month license ??? We're 90% jew on this forum.
Half won't happen but I'm thinking about some kind of special for WickedFire.

is this program can be used without objections
Not sure what you mean...

Is it possible to get a program added to only your software? Example if you're with an independent affiliate and don't want anybody else to know who you're with, so you don't want it on every version of the software, just yours?
What we can do is add a program and only list it in the software but not on our website... but we don't add programs that are only visible in the software for certain people.

BTW Nobody knows which programs you check with StatsRemote.

never use these kind of program, but seriously, you feel safe giving out password to third party?

Never give your password to third party. It is better to use some kind of program instead of distributing your password like a pamphlet.:rasta:

i must admit the GUI on stats junky looks better... but the idea of stats remote on my mac would be SWEET.

I guess this would be a bad time to say we were developing something similar to this too, although ours is/was free to use... hahaha!

There goes that fuckin project..

I guess this would be a bad time to say we were developing something similar to this too, although ours is/was free to use... hahaha!

did you say free? :)

otherwise i think statsjunky is free for life to all beta testers...

is there anything though for checking my ppc down to the campaign level and correlating it to say an offer id on a cpa network?
(macro level tracking my peoples) :)

i must admit the GUI on stats junky looks better... but the idea of stats remote on my mac would be SWEET.
If you like fancy stuff, then maybe. I know that most of our members really like our clean interface and that's the reason why our new software will have pretty much the same look&feel.

BTW the beta phase of our new software (Windows, Mac and Linux) will start in a few days :)

I sent a message through your contact form a few days ago. Did you receive it?

Quite a few people are using the free trial I offered in this thread.

Any feedback? :)

Yeah, I have been using it now since I got the trial version. I do really like it and I want to become a fulltime user, however I have a few suggestions / questions:

- it seems to have trouble updating some of my programs. In particular, CJ doesn't update at all but just sits there with a red square next to it. I know for a fact the login credentials are correct as I have tried to set it up several times. CJ reports fine in StatsJunky and I can log in manually to CJ just fine.

- ShareASale updates are a little off or inaccurate. Again, for some reason, StatsJunky seems to have this down better. In Statsremote, it will tell me the same exact numbers for today and the days prior - as if it's caching the same data for several days in a row

- I can't get it to manually refresh the programs. The menu says I can push CTRL+R but that doesn't work. Other times, the auto-refresh seems to get stuck. Perhaps this is just MS JVM issues? From a user-intuitive perspective, I feel I should be able to right click any program and refresh that one. Or, have a Refresh button somewhere that would refresh all.

- I also agree with what map85 already pointed out; that is - the GUI could use a makeover. No offense. :) StatsJunky may be copycats and all, but I honestly think their GUI is much more easy to read and more appealing to the eye. It's not about looking fancy but about being readable. How about implementing a simple "Skin" functionality that would allow users to select either the default theme, some other ones, or customizable look and feel? :)

Other than these issues, I really do like StatsRemote.
:)

Yeah, I have been using it now since I got the trial version. I do really like it and I want to become a fulltime user, however I have a few suggestions / questions:
Thanks a lot for the feedback :)

- it seems to have trouble updating some of my programs. In particular, CJ doesn't update at all but just sits there with a red square next to it. I know for a fact the login credentials are correct as I have tried to set it up several times. CJ reports fine in StatsJunky and I can log in manually to CJ just fine.

- ShareASale updates are a little off or inaccurate. Again, for some reason, StatsJunky seems to have this down better. In Statsremote, it will tell me the same exact numbers for today and the days prior - as if it's caching the same data for several days in a row
We will look into these.

- I can't get it to manually refresh the programs. The menu says I can push CTRL+R but that doesn't work. Other times, the auto-refresh seems to get stuck. Perhaps this is just MS JVM issues? From a user-intuitive perspective, I feel I should be able to right click any program and refresh that one. Or, have a Refresh button somewhere that would refresh all.
The refresh feature only adjusts the numbers to the current time, e.g. if your StatsRemote hasn't checked stats for an hour and you then select refresh the forecast is adjusted, i.e. goes down. Refresh doesn't mean that StatsRemote checks your stats again. Otherwise some people would hammer the stats servers.

The problem is that quite a few programs already have problems with the load our members produce on their stats servers. Some companies blocked the IPs of our members in the past, in other cases stats servers actually crashed because of the load, etc. Therefore we need to set some limits. While our main goal is to make our members happy, we also need to consider the wishes and concerns of affiliate programs.

- I also agree with what map85 already pointed out; that is - the GUI could use a makeover. No offense. :) StatsJunky may be copycats and all, but I honestly think their GUI is much more easy to read and more appealing to the eye. It's not about looking fancy but about being readable. How about implementing a simple "Skin" functionality that would allow users to select either the default theme, some other ones, or customizable look and feel? :)
Whenever we changed something small in the past we had kind of riots ;) From the feedback we're getting I know that most of our members really like the current interface. We have plans for a customizable look&feel but it's not very high on our priority list. Functionality is more important for us :)

Other than these issues, I really do like StatsRemote.
:)

I actually just signed up for this yesterday, and had a couple issues, and within an hour or so I had somebody helping me... and they have been in constant contact ever since. I highly recommend this app!

Status
Not open for further replies.