Grab the power of Software Shareware Links- Huge Natural Anchor Diversity at 20$

Status
Not open for further replies.

seosoldier86

SERP HIKER
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Huge Ranking Improvement Reviews at the bottom of Thread

For my past threads- Click Here1 , Click Here2 ,Click Here3 ,Click Here4 , Click Here5 , Click Here6

It’s recently openly announced that Google loves links coming from various sources, with huge anchor variation and also its clear that no more spammy links are allowed. Hence links coming out from Authority sites have immense value in the eye Google.

Google still loves backlinks , but the links should be from authority sites.

Do you know why Google still prefer links coming out from Web 2.0 sites??

The answer is Web 2.0 Sites are User Add Networks where most of the users share and borrow things over internet. These kind of sites are other known as Social Media Sites. Hence, Google cannot deny its value.

In short, one such another type of Natural link building technique is through Software Shareware sites or other known as PAD Submission. Hundreds of Users build Software Applications each day. The software may be in the form of a Puzzle or a Screen Saver or Games etc. And hundreds of these Software’s are downloaded each day. These software directories contain information about various software programs which users can download. These sites have dozens of categories like Business Softwares, Educational Softwares, PC utility tools, Games Softwares and many more.

And each of these software directories has hundreds or even thousands of pages. So, you might have realized that these types of sites will be considered as authority sites in the eyes of Google.

Submitting software to download sites in an extremely effective way of getting high quality links from authority sites. This kind of technique is very rare and unusual. Hence of great value.

The PR breakdown of some of these Software Sites vary from PR0 - PR6.

How Can We Get Links From These Authority Sites?

I will build a Jigsaw Puzzle and a Padfile related to your keyword. I will then submit this to nearly 850 software sites. Some sites may instantly approve our software while some may take some time to review and approve. Once your software goes live then huge number of people download your software, hence improving the popularity of your site and there the ranking. The good thing is that the Software is Free to Download, hence more and more number of people download the software.

How much would be the success rate?

As happens with anything on the planet, you won't get 100% success rate. Some software directories will accept our submission while some may reject. But even if just 300-400 directories accept our submission and provide links to us, can you imagine the effect it can have on your rankings.

How does it looks natural to Google??

You get links from authority sites. All your links are not coming out of single anchor. You get huge anchor deviation. You get links in the following forms

1.Keyword as Anchor (Nearly 60-70% of the links would be keyword as anchor)
2.Visit Website as Anchor
3.Click Here for more information- Click Here as Anchor
4.Click Here to Buy Now- Buy Now as Anchor
5.Home Page as Anchor

So you can observe there is a huge anchor diversity. Hence links have immense value as they are not coming out of a single anchor.

Here is an Example of Sample Product Listing.

scaled.php

FAQ’S:

1.What do I need from you?

One Keyword and One URL and your mail id for report.

2.What kind of reports shall I provide?

I can only provide a Screen Shot showing number of Successful Submission. No live links report is provided in order to maintain the security of our system.

3.Can this work on new domains also?

New domains or established domains, this technique can work for all. I have tried it on both kind of sites and had good results in all the cases.

4.Is there any guarantee?

We do not offer any guarantees in terms of ranking improvements. We are doing a lot of hard work in creating software and PAD file then submitting it. And we have experienced awesome results in most cases.
There were few cases in which site ranking did not improve much. What we can say is in 80% of the cases, people have experience good to spectacular results.

5.What is the Turn-Around-Time?

Anywhere from 24 hours to 4 days. Usually depends on the number of orders in queue. But we try to finish as soon as possible.

6.What would be the Price per one submission?

The Price for One Order would be around 20$ which is damn cheap for this powerful technique. However the price varies depending upon the number of orders you made.

Please PM the details after sending the payment. For Bulk Orders(More than 3) PM for discount.

Note: We dont accept orders related to adult, gambling, finance.

Reviews From My Past Threads

Here are some of the Reviews from my Past threads
Promised Review from previous thread using SeoSoldier's service.

I ordered for 2 micro-niche sites that have about 1500+ words of content seo'd for the keywords in the domain name exact match as well. I have only used this linkbuilding so far after google indexed my sites that have both been sitting there for about 3-4 months now.

Both sites are medium competition, here are the screenshots from sescout, I would have taken newer screenshots but sescout is having issues right now...

scaled.php

Was no where now sits in 12th as of today.

scaled.php

Does this work you ask? YES

Service and communication is fast and friendly.

For $15 is it worth it? YES I would have paid double.

Next I plan to throw a bunch of River's bookmarks at them both

Thanks again SeoSoldier!
I think the results speak for themselves

KW1:
Previous Position: 13
Present Position: 5

Kw2:
Previous Position: 14
Present Position: 11

Got my order. Parallel to this, the keyword I'm targeting has also been hit by social bookmark from river, however these are dripped and in a very early state, so I guess they didn't make any impact.

To make a long story short, I went from N/A to #28, presumably because of this service, and especially if you consider that on page SEO is a mess until now on the page, this is not half bad for a few bucks. I endorse this.

Just ordered again. The two orders I've made look like they've bumped up in rankings already. From Page 5 to Page 2 and from Page 4 to Page 2. Going to give it another try with other clients to see if it works in other verticals. Thanks.

Just ordered another one.

I used this service a couple of times and saw some nice boost in rankings. At $15 it is definitely a great value!

Here's my review:

Initial pos of main kw : #37
3 days after blast : #19
Hoping still increase to the top!

I placed two orders

One of my site - which was about #4 for a long while
moved to #3 and then now at #2! - Keyword is maybe 1400 exact searches/mo

Second site - 90k exact searches per month
At #8-#9 for the longest time - and today it's #3

Links have not shown up. I have done other link packages at the same time.
But I would say without a doubt, DO this one too - worth 100% the price!

Went from Not Ranked to #32, with this as the only link building. This was an aged domain I purchased with old links existing for different keywords. Thank you. I recommend, especially for the price.

Just leaving a little feedback. Having used this service "in combination" with ALN did provide good results. Currently on page 2 for the keyword that I targeted.

cg101 said:
Placed order. Transaction ID: 4US60443PR608231R
Current SERP according to tracker: 75

Site went from NA to #15 in google with this package and a few aln posts. Will see if it sticks

Great Service, I have used software links before and they provided a boost. This time they worked again. Gave me a jump of 10+ spots for a pretty competitive term. Happy with the results. Will use this service again!

Another keyword N/A to 52.
Just ordered two more for another site.

Ordered 2 days back and already my SERP moved to 3 position from 8th position, instant results within no time, Soon I will place my second order. I recommend this service A+++"

So I tested this service five days ago on my sites. Most are in high competition niche.
The results:
Site 1
Rank (14th Nov): 9th in Google.co.uk
Today (19th Nov): Switches rank between 6th - 7th in Google.co.uk

Site 2 (Extremely competitive niche)
Rank (14th Nov): 41th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): 30th in Google.com

Site 3
Rank (14th Nov): 12th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): Ranked pretty much the same as before. However, the site is ranked #1 in most local-based search results.

I believe the ranks will improve a lot more when more links got indexed. I'll just have to wait.
Do I recommend this service? Yes I do.

Got reports and i am 8 from 11 for a term having 95000 exact searches.
good work.
i will order more.

Ordered 2 more for another 2 of my sites, I will report back on any serp movement since this is the only links I'm doing for them to see.
I got this for a previous website and saw some good movement but I was doing other links at the same time, but I have a feeling this did help.

Ordered 11/01 and got the report 13/01 (a screenshot of Automatic Submission Wizard report) where 370 links were successfully submitted out of 868 (which supposed to be a great result though, taking into consideration the unusual nature of the links.

It's hard to say something about SERPs affection, but it defenitly will be in help for link diversity.

Preliminary review:
Ordered just a few days ago. The ranking went up from #21 to #14. Will post a more full review later.

I have used this service for high competitive keywords, and to my surprise I have found amazing SERP movements, the OP has done what he has promised, Recommended, will order again, Thanks

I've used these quite a bit. They've bumped up a good number of the orders. They've also given great service as well. Recommend!

just purchased 4. i used software submissions a while ago and it got my site to number 1

I placed an order last week and my results have been outstanding.
Moved from #19 to #2 and traffic is flowing in - this has already paid for itself. Highly recommended!

Ordered 3 of these and just got them back today.
A quick check in Google already shows an average of 100 pages indexed for each package. Checked a few of them out and yep - There's a link back to my site.

great service...got my order in less then 24 hours! great customer service! and i think i am already seeing a serp boost!

Just made 5 orders. This shit really works, and it works really good.
regards kingtun

sorry for my late,
I got my report several days ago, and waitting for indexing.
Now everything is OK, so Itrader+1

Just ordered again
Great service - thanks!
i ordered this package for a medium competition keyword and this package help my site jump a couple of spots. Definitely worth the asking price.
Just received my report.

Review:

I've been a client for the last few months, and he always deliver exactly what was promised. The software directories links always work well for my sites.

Apart from that, it's great for backlink diversification too. Backlink diversification is prime nowadays. Without a doubt, I highly recommend this service.

I made a shitload of orders from this guy already and can guarantee you that he delivers quality.
placed another order have placed a number of orders in the past got good results.
Sweet got order back today..would order again..
Paid $15 for service. Used in the past and was very satisfied
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0DA70633RB2323509.
emailed info to you....

Software Directory Links

More Recent Review

i'm gonna chime in with a quickie review here...

though sadly i cant be specific on exact serp results etc as I have a lot of things going on at once (and frankly you prob shouldnt have something like this ONLY going on at once)....

BUT - i ordered one of these way back in the fall last year, wasnt sure about how it affected things as i was again doing a ton of stuff to the site and had loads on my plate for a client.

but recently ordered a bunch i forget how many exactly 5 or 7 or something...

I have been - esp. post penguin and now that i have been so much more than then focussed on building out my own network, buying domains etc... i have spent a LOT of time in majesticseo and ahrefs etc... and esp with majestic's new release of their 'trust' and 'citation' metrics - which i pay WAY WAY more attention to now than PR btw....

anyway - my point is i have seen these links showing up and many of them are exceptionally strong... very high trust (the more important of those two) factors and a great mix for post penguin safe anchors as some are no anchor, some are 'homepage' some are other etc... looks natural and good.

I can guarantee these will help big time as part of an all around solid mix of linkbuilding ... dont expect it to rank your target keywords single handedly but you now more than ever need a solid and original mix of links and these add to that very nicely.

I WILL be ordering more - both for money sites and to beef up some of the nice aged domains i have recently picked up.

good deal...

UNAGI+++++

WEEKEND OFFER

I would like to Introduce yet another weekend offer as like my previous threads.

Giving away 5$ off for the next 5 Orders. So the price would be 15$ .

Book your order now!!!!

Grabbed two weekend offers!

I love this service, if you are on the fence, I would definitely recommend. Always see good results.

Software Directory Links

Been wanting to try this for a while now and I was looking for a little linkage boost/diversity on one of my sites, so with it at $15 I can't resist. Ordered ;)

Thanks for your quick and honest post. Order confirmed, thanks.

I'm a fan. ;)

Will hit you up for more orders this week.

Hi Grind!! Thanks for your honest review. Highly appreciated.

Just bought the weekend offer.

Thanks for your interest in our Weekend offer, order confirmed,thanks.

Just made a purchase. Looking forward to see the serp movement.

Order Confirmed, thanks for order.

Just ordered and PM'd details.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3NB66879UT5620253

Payment received, Order confirmed, thanks.

Weekend Offer has been Over Delivered. The Regular price is Now applicable

Just a quick review for anyone considering to use this service. I've used it in conjunction with some other things, but I've always had positive results. If you haven't tried it, you are really missing out on some great links.

Status
Not open for further replies.