gotta love the wiredtree

Its, been almost 1 hour now since they are down. They are saying it has something to do with their network provider.

I'm amazed so many people are with WiredTree and so glad they asked me to move on last year because my sites did not follow their terms of service. Trust me guys, look around and spend a tiny bit more because there are MUCH better hosts out there. I'd love to recommend my new choice of host but I'd rather not have the flood of sign ups affect my service. (Hint: Best in Chicago)

It takes a lot for me to publicly say a company sucks, but they were horrible when I used them, down almost weekly on my dedicated. I would even contact them after down time and they would deny me refunds since I didn't request it in the right way or some shit.

Rackspace, Webair, hostgator for me now.

I'm amazed so many people are with WiredTree and so glad they asked me to move on last year because my sites did not follow their terms of service. Trust me guys, look around and spend a tiny bit more because there are MUCH better hosts out there. I'd love to recommend my new choice of host but I'd rather not have the flood of sign ups affect my service. (Hint: Best in Chicago)

Yeah the 3 gay webmasters that are gonna actually take you up on your recommendation are totally gonna clog up the service for you

sounds like a pretty shitty webhost to me

Thanks for starting this thread, it made my decision much easier.

About to go grab a smart vps from liquidweb. Seems like they are very consistent.