GOOGLE JUST BANNED MY $200/DAY BUSINESS

I was running my own product, in a relationship niche. My product was totally legit... and ran for an entire year without ever getting slapped. Complete autopilot.

I got banned because when I first started out like 3 years ago I tried promoting the "rich jerk" ebook. It was a shitty little review site and it only got like 13 clicks. And yeah, it was during the "great massacre of '09". Then for the rest of 2009 and most of 2010 I spent my time getting back on and off google until I eventually just got burnt out because it's fucking miserable remaking the same campaign over and over and over again just to have to remake it all over again a month later. lol

why did you keep getting banned then? Did you change your domain and all your info?

Google is and will be king for a very long time. No other ppc platform converts like Google so its difficult to just leave high and dry. I understand never put all your eggs in one basket but Googles basket is the ultimate mother giving basket that nearly always turns clicks into $$$

I was running my own product, in a relationship niche. My product was totally legit... and ran for an entire year without ever getting slapped. Complete autopilot.

I got banned because when I first started out like 3 years ago I tried promoting the "rich jerk" ebook. It was a shitty little review site and it only got like 13 clicks. And yeah, it was during the "great massacre of '09". Then for the rest of 2009 and most of 2010 I spent my time getting back on and off google until I eventually just got burnt out because it's fucking miserable remaking the same campaign over and over and over again just to have to remake it all over again a month later. lol

Did a Google rep specifically state that the ban was for just the rich jerk ebook campaign?

Not sure how you were promoting the relationship product but if it was just a "sales" type squeeze page with an optin, I've seen Google take those out as well.

MoFo?

I get a tickle deep down in my gonads when an AMer, seeing profits from a shady tactic, complains when the teet they've been sucking on suddenly run out of milk.

They sure seem busy these days, musta been something wrong with your website. If you can't think of anything contact them and see what's up.

Yea. I tryed that when my adsense account got banned. There statement is a simple. You have voilated our TOS and no they will not tell you exactly what you did, or how you voilated it. There a strange company for sure. I just stay away from them for everthing.

BTW: Happy ending.....

I make 7 times the amount with affiliate marketing than then adsense the very first month and even higher now. Seams adsense was holding me back.... You will do fine without google.

learn your lesson and dont fuck with google, follow the rules and make money the right way

learn your lesson and dont fuck with google, follow the rules and make money the right way

i can tell you right now you can be 100% legit and get a lifetime ban from adwords for absolutely no fucking reason

I bet your rick jerk campaign was paused. Not deleted. They can be bitches like that.