GOOGLE JUST BANNED MY $200/DAY BUSINESS

andyjean17

Jul 19, 2010
I don't understand Google, how are they able to maintain leverage if they keep banning people. My website was legit and it had a lot of content, how you gonna ban a customer who paying money. I guess media buy is next for me. FUCK GOOGLE, I HOPE A NEW PPC SEARCH ENGINE TAKE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS, AND SOON THEY WILL BE BEGGING FOR MY BUSINESS.

They sure seem busy these days, musta been something wrong with your website. If you can't think of anything contact them and see what's up.

9aykm.gif

There are so many options for traffic. Don't complain, adapt. Obviously $200/day can and should be scaled, just search around for a comparable traffic source.

This. You should never base your whole business on traffic provided by google - unless its SE traffic - or any single traffic source, especially with their love for affiliates. /sarcasm

I've never had 1 site banned ever and I do a lot of "blackhat SEO" so whatever you did, you probably deserved the ban to say the least.

Live & learn.. Move on & make more money :)

$200/day? Try having a 2k a day campaign that ran for over a year suddenly get banned because of an unrelated campaign that was made 3 years ago and only got 13 clicks.

Shit goes up and down... and ppl get fucked over for absolutely no reason at all. That's how this game works.

My advice... forgot about it. Take your traffic elsewhere. Don't bother trying to get it back on Google. Even if you do, you're just gonna get banned again eventually.

My advice... forgot about it. Take your traffic elsewhere. Don't bother trying to get it back on Google. Even if you do, you're just gonna get banned again eventually.

I wish I had heard this advice after my Adwords account got slapped. It would have saved me a lot of work and frustration.

$200/day? Try having a 2k a day campaign that ran for over a year suddenly get banned because of an unrelated campaign that was made 3 years ago and only got 13 clicks.
Did you cry? I probably would have cried.

Google has been beating the living fuck out of me the last week... Oh well less time for moderating gotta start doing some real work again, was fun while it lasted.

If you think you will get away with anything in the grey or black forever your sadly mistaken your time will come.

They did not (yet) knock me fully out of the game, but going to do something else them cocksuckers have no control over.

FUCK GOOGLE, I HOPE A NEW PPC SEARCH ENGINE TAKE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS, AND SOON THEY WILL BE BEGGING FOR MY BUSINESS.

Typical thought process of some slapdick affiliate marketer that thinks the sun shines out his ass and Google/Facebook/whoever wouldn't be where they are today without "affiliate monies".

Google has been beating the living fuck out of me the last week... Oh well less time for moderating gotta start doing some real work again, was fun while it lasted.

If you think you will get away with anything in the grey or black forever your sadly mistaken your time will come.

They did not (yet) knock me fully out of the game, but going to do something else them cocksuckers have no control over.

Care to elaborate?