Google Bizopps Last Warning

9h6fj4.jpg

This is why you don't fuck with large-name companies & trademark infringement. Especially when you're running offers infringing Google's trademark through Google's own search engine. Unless you've used a million protection methods to hide yourself, you're just giving Google all the info that they need to sue you.

They told me weeks ago this notice was coming, it isn't a reaction to the suit. In fact, I broke the news of the suit to several people there.

Thanks for clarifying this.

I just heard that the advertiser "Google Fortune" was contacted by the feds and "warned". No idea what that means. We have confirmation they have already gone after 2 networks and at least 1 advertiser.

I've never run those types of offers, but if I did I would have appreciated a notice from the network. So far I've received none.

Why so mute in communicating with affiliates? Are they on top of this business or not?

I've never run those types of offers, but if I did I would have appreciated a notice from the network. So far I've received none.

Why so mute in communicating with affiliates? Are they on top of this business or not?

Very good point

I don't promote any biz op, but I do run some rebill offers, so far I haven't not heard anything from the network regarding to people getting sue using flog/farticle.

Just spoke to one AM, I was actually told as long I don't have celebrity endorsement, list out all the TOS, I should be ok. I am still debating whether or not I should listen.

On a side note -
1. We do make monies online
2. We do work from home
3. Most of us do use google and post links on google
4. Most of us probably have received a google check in our AM career at one point.
Just saying.......

I don't have a problem with biz op, people who work hard, follow instruction, do their own research, take extra step will likely to succeed. lazy ones that fail and think it is a scam, the problem with the biz op is the shitty rebill.

Seriously guys, let's take a look at the people we've collectively decided to piss off(and no, I didn't run bizopp btw).

1)Oprah - Insanely wealthy, influential, and powerful.
2)Google - Already has fucktons of web crawlers out there, arguably understands the internet and how it works better than anyone. Also is a registrar.
3)Obama - The first president we've had that understands branding. And we fucked with his brand.

If people don't get a lot smarter, we're going to have some serious problems.

Very good point

I don't promote any biz op, but I do run some rebill offers, so far I haven't not heard anything from the network regarding to people getting sue using flog/farticle.

Just spoke to one AM, I was actually told as long I don't have celebrity endorsement, list out all the TOS, I should be ok. I am still debating whether or not I should listen.

On a side note -
1. We do make monies online
2. We do work from home
3. Most of us do use google and post links on google
4. Most of us probably have received a google check in our AM career at one point.
Just saying.......

I don't have a problem with biz op, people who work hard, follow instruction, do their own research, take extra step will likely to succeed. lazy ones that fail and think it is a scam, the problem with the biz op is the shitty rebill.

Funny, this is actually completely true. On point number 4 I actually still have a picture of my first adsense check from years and years ago.

Well I was asking my affiliate manager a few days ago why they don't have a generic biz opp lander, they same style as Google biz opp landers. Fuck, just take out all the Google logos and it's done. Will it convert as good? Maybe a wee bit less but then we can run the fucking thing, with way less problems..........................

I MEAN FUCK SAKES, TAKE OUT THE DAMN LOGOS!

Well I was asking my affiliate manager a few days ago why they don't have a generic biz opp lander, they same style as Google biz opp landers. Fuck, just take out all the Google logos and it's done. Will it convert as good? Maybe a wee bit less but then we can run the fucking thing, with way less problems..........................

I MEAN FUCK SAKES, TAKE OUT THE DAMN LOGOS!

Fuck, I guess wish all the damn spam emails from Affiliate Networks would includes offers OTHER than rebills.

HEY NEW BIZOPP OFFER TODAY WITH OBAMA ON THE LP, GET IT WHILE ITS HAWTT!!!!!!

I reckon this 1 is dun.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

But seriously, rebills are like, wrong anyway. If they're done wrong. Like, if they don't make it east for ppls for cancel, which they pretty much don't, and that sucks.

Confirmed by sources on all sides.

Google and the FTC have joined forces to take down advertisers, networks, and affiliates that involve ALL Google bizopp style offers and campaigns.

Google has been amassing a major plan for a lawsuit since Jan 2009. The FTC joined the party shortly thereafter. Some AG's are rumored to be involved now as well.

Goodluck.

Can you explain what affiliates did to put them at fault? Are you saying that no gcash offer should be run from any method? Are affiliates in trouble just by the fact they promoted the offer?

I can understand if people are using flogs/farticles but how can G come after a dude who is just posting the networks banner on his site that he owns? Or a dude who sends out the offer to his email list. Both example are just direct linking to the merchant. Can we not direct link this offer? The google logo is on the creatives supplied by the network. Is it unsafe to use network creatives now?

If you are saying that is not allowed for Gcash offers, that would mean that every affiliate would have to get every offer they plan to post a link to anywhere approved by a lawyer. Most affiliates don't have tons of extra cash to get a full legal investigation into an offer before they can push it.

Any of the other offers we are running now might have some trademark, logo, url infringment going on the merchants page. How would we as affiliates know this with out our own legal team. Seems network compliance should check out the advertisers first.

I would think if G had an issues with all these merchants using the Google name on their sites they could have taken them down as they came out. Why build a case when they can pop them right away.

How can Google explain in a court that they allowed tons of these offers all over their own advertising system. Google willingly helped to advertise these offers to a large audience for a long period of time. Clearly showing they did not care about these offers, all they wanted was money. There is no way they can explain that.

How can Google explain in a court that they allowed tons of these offers all over their own advertising system. Google willingly helped to advertise these offers to a large audience for a long period of time. Clearly showing they did not care about these offers, all they wanted was money. There is no way they can explain that.

This is a very valid point. A good lawyer will have a field day with this.

Google is no less guilty. They banked for years on this, then suddenly got a morality attack, and are attacking their own customer base. This is true crapola.

So your plan is to have your lawyer beat google's lawyers? LMAO Good luck with that.

Google is no less guilty. They banked for years on this, then suddenly got a morality attack, and are attacking their own customer base. This is true crapola.

Won't make a single iota of difference. They're Google for fuck's sake. Even if by some miracle the defendants actually start winning, google will have a list of the judge's internet search history on standby.

This isn't a math test where it's a matter of right or wrong. Google has decided to nail some asses to the wall and that's exactly what they're going to do.

More like they wanted to be on the good end of the FTC and decided to look like they were spearheading it. A countersuit from networks and affiliates could deep-six the civil end of this if done properly. There's still the FTC/criminal end though if they find people in violation of laws.