Good Price on this Motorcycle?

Ya, years ago grandma told me how on a nice summer day a guy came crawling to her front door with one leg....the other was out in the street along with his bike. Never wanted once since hearing that.

I used to have an Aprillia RS125, what a little pocket rocket that thing was and it was fucking awesome fun leaning into the winding corners up here in Scotland.

Sure, in a straight line race most cars outpaced me in no time at all, but that wasn't the point - i got the bike for fun in the summer and for sunday runs.

I also drove about 800 miles on it to the south of England, and not at any point on the motorway did i feel like i was going too slow compared to the cars.... probably because i wasnt 'trying' to race them.

I now have a BMW 320d, sure its a hell of a lot faster than the Aprillia was but it sure aint as much fun on the corners!! (unless its wintertime,in which the RWD is a LOT of fun, sometimes brown pants scary fun).

Dont listen to the A-Holes telling you its not fast enough and all that BS, they miss the point entirely. And just for the record, i've lost 3 good friends who were avid bikers and just couldnt seem to restrain themselves from getting a faster and faster bike, until the point came where they miscalculated and ended up hitting a tree at 150+ mph.

It's not a case of 'if' you crash when you get a bike, its 'when' and 'how'.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOT2SFHEtc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

That would be me (in the helmet). '02 R6

What's the point of videos like this? Showing you have a bike, and you wear a helmet?

Why not strap the cam to your bike and have some fun. This is BHF April 2009.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

because I had my iphone with me, and took a video? And then posted it in this thread, because its about motorcycles?

i'm ordering a RAM mount for my iphone so i can take video while riding, sorry to disappoint.

Got a Yamaha R6 -06:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

22549_0_1_2_yzf-r6_Image%20credits%20-%20Yamaha.jpg

And you should definitely buy a 600cc

If you have 0 riding experience, I would stick to something smaller for your first bike. This coming from someone who has over 10 years riding experience, and has owned/ridden lots of different bikes.

If you want 250 have a look at the aprilia rs250, not sure if its road legal in the US though.

Top speed 138mph
1/4-mile acceleration 13 secs
Power 55bhp
Torque 27ftlb
Weight 141kg

If you want 250 have a look at the aprilia rs250, not sure if its road legal in the US though.

Top speed 138mph
1/4-mile acceleration 13 secs
Power 55bhp
Torque 27ftlb
Weight 141kg

Apart from the RS250 being AWESOME you need to remember it's a 2-stroke, so it's equivalent of a 4-stroke 500c. You can get pretty similar performance out of one as you can from an SV650. It'll also power wheelie, and if you're not careful, it'll dump you in a corner if you chop the throttle. They are a bitch to get licensed in the states and cops will still pull you over and ticket you for it if you're not careful.

I want one. I picked up an 09 RS125 and would love to put a newer model RS250 next to it.