Godaddy's Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Gerard lol nice.

I still have a hundred domains with them as I have been moving them as they approach their expiry. Gonna speed up that process now.

Also does anyone have any idea how big of a botnet you would need to have to take down GoDaddy's bandwidth pipe?

I worked at one of the first companies to ever get hit by a DDoS, in fact this sparked them to create a company called Prolexic which was the first DDoS filter on the market. Believe me when you get smacked with 150+ GB DDoS, traffic is coming from EVERYWHERE and getting that size of a botnet is not easy.

It just smells funny, more like a bullshit story to push some sort of internet bill.

I just happen to have a deep-seated hatred for Godaddy based on years of experience with their poorly-designed systems, clueless customer support & terrible reliability.

Godaddy is honestly the only company I fundamentally dislike.
At the moment I own about 50 domains but at one time I owned about 200 domains and been GD customer for over three years now. Never had to contact their customer service. Their system works well for me :)

how to use this coupon? the panel kills me i have no idea.

Simply pick the virtual or VPS hosting plan you want to purchase. Then during the signup process you will have opportunity to enter your promo code. Once you do you will see the discounts provided with the promo.

If you need further assistance feel free to hit me up, my contact info is in sig. :)

Thanks!

I just read their page, they shrug like "oops" on the news Anonymous lays claim.

This keeps getting better.

GoDaddy claims "corrupted router tables" as the cause.

AnonymousOwn3r responds by posting GoDaddy's source code for download..

Status
Not open for further replies.